Groups

VB1: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 XBOX X360 CLAN

Banned
    Hello there.

I can't be bothered to organise - maybe let dandoc, but any chance of getting a clan up and running. I'm nearly at the end of the single player campaign, and as I'm rubbish at multiplayer, I need to learn!

5 Comments

i need to get this game, you know ill bring the jakes in the convos.

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;6868580

i need to get this game, you know ill bring the jakes in the convos.

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Get down to the harrods game in store concessions store - it'll be full price, but you could pick up some garms on the way through?

When I went there they held the doors open for me. Clearly know I'm summut a bit classy.[/FONT]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

vibeone;6868629

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Get down to the … [SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Get down to the harrods game in store concessions store - it'll be full price, but you could pick up some garms on the way through?When I went there they held the doors open for me. Clearly know I'm summut a bit classy.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

You know what a search button is

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6898735

You know what a search button is

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]i dont know... why dont you ask the poster of the other thread which was posted after this one?

foo![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co33
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …11
      3. Xbox One S or Xbox One X55
      4. Boxes for moving house?77

See more discussions