Groups

VB1: DO YOU LIKE THESE?

Banned
    21 Comments

Horrible imo, but that's just as I wouldn't wear them.

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8174147

look like old fashioned trainers but in a new colour

sort of agree - is that good or bad?

ill be honest i quite like them....

Banned

vb1 you appear to have seen the light, when do you return to the darkside?

lool

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;8174220

Does that mean you're gonna vote for me on folk?

CFC_Mark;8174228

No]These

not my thang, but cheers!

MarzBarz;8174232

lool

shut it you!

whatsThePoint;8174244

I'd wear them for leisure use but some how they look wrong for sport use … I'd wear them for leisure use but some how they look wrong for sport use :?

Will be for leisure use.

Supermod

I am not sure. They are very "studenty". Hmm. I am all for retro but they just look too worn already...

Not ideal for rubbish weather- Just go for a classic pair of black leather sambas

Spazial more like

Would never consider buying or wearing them.

Not my style, but if you like them then fair enough.

Original Poster Banned

I went for them anyway. They are only for work, and look slightly tougher than current ones.

Thanks all.

casparwhite;8174220

hopefully as soon as this folk thing is finished. I'm half expecting a "chat" or a "how do I eat?" style thread from him. Just as long as he doesn't start spamming the word games he should be ok in the long run.

Banned

ants97;8174656

hopefully as soon as this folk thing is finished. I'm half expecting a … hopefully as soon as this folk thing is finished. I'm half expecting a "chat" or a "how do I eat?" style thread from him. Just as long as he doesn't start spamming the word games he should be ok in the long run.

anyfing for dat ipad, ya get me
    http://images.quizilla.com/R/rupert-grint-rox-my-sox/1124752467_cool_smeagol.jpg

Original Poster Banned

ants97;8174656

hopefully as soon as this folk thing is finished. I'm half expecting a … hopefully as soon as this folk thing is finished. I'm half expecting a "chat" or a "how do I eat?" style thread from him. Just as long as he doesn't start spamming the word games he should be ok in the long run.

its funny how some people want me to stay as i am now, and some want me to go back to being a complete and utter ****

Good footwear for a lollipop man :thumbsup:

gearbuyer.com/pro…tml

These are better, gutted that I can't find these anywhere :-(

Banned

you'd have to pay me to wear them! Very chavvy.

Original Poster Banned

Wow this thread still going?

OK, how about a vote.

Post here if you like them: tinyurl.com/vb1yes
    Post here if you don't: tinyurl.com/vb1no

If no wins, I'll send them back.

csiman;8183771

you'd have to pay me to wear them! Very chavvy.

I wouldn't consider myself to be a chav but I know what ya mean. I still like em though. Rep to anyone who can find me a pair in size 10. And going round bashing your local chavs for them doesn't count.............but if you want to anyway, knock yourselves out :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445

See more discussions