VB1: Does anyone watch SKINS?

Banned
The content of this description is within the title

Oh ok...

last two weeks have been awesome. Didn't see that ending coming though!

17 Comments

Yeah skins is awesome. With regards to that ending i was like WTF, its a shame he's gone now, or so it seems

Original Poster Banned

khy86;8094596

Yeah skins is awesome. With regards to that ending i was like WTF, its a … Yeah skins is awesome. With regards to that ending i was like WTF, its a shame he's gone now, or so it seems

Definately gone, and i though the same - but all the cast are gone for next series anyway so wouldn't have made much difference.

Liked JJ's episode too.

I think it has really gone downhill after Series 2. The 2nd Gen of characters really are bad compared to the 1st lot. I think this series has been really bad, and the ending on Thursday was really bad and unnecessary.
I hope the 3rd gen will be better.

I loved series 1 and 2, thought series 3 would be awful, but I liked it, kinda grew on me. This series has been disapointing until the JJ episode and the most recent, didn't see that coming at all, hoping next week will be a good one, as its the end! ALREADY!!

The girls this season seem abit lame but the guys are awesome, especially cooke and freddy, easily the best.I think the ending to the last episode made it an interesting watch and next week should be good. I think its a shame its their last episode

if tony can survive being hit by a bus, that baseball bat was nothing....

Original Poster Banned

borolad94;8094655

I think it has really gone downhill after Series 2. The 2nd Gen of … I think it has really gone downhill after Series 2. The 2nd Gen of characters really are bad compared to the 1st lot. I think this series has been really bad, and the ending on Thursday was really bad and unnecessary. I hope the 3rd gen will be better.

I competely disagree with you - but at the start of series 3, I would have been right with you.

I nearly prefer S3 and S4 to the cast of S1 and S2 now!

Original Poster Banned

deadduck_145;8094709

if tony can survive being hit by a bus, that baseball bat was nothing....

twitter.com/kay…519

VB1, shouldn't you be messaging voting requests to peope ;-) Hehe!

Original Poster Banned

baffledsalmon;8094856

VB1, shouldn't you be messaging voting requests to peope ;-) Hehe!

ive been banned

Banned

I stopped watching halfway through the last season. I didn't like all the new characters and it started to get way over the top and unrealistic.

Stewart Lee sums it up well

youtube.com/wat…JZg

Original Poster Banned

DanJackson;8100134

I stopped watching halfway through the last season. I didn't like all the … I stopped watching halfway through the last season. I didn't like all the new characters and it started to get way over the top and unrealistic. Stewart Lee sums it up wellhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWcpkNbIJZg

I think its always been over the top and unrealistic... though i know what you mean.

Will watch later

and so it ends...and i have to say, i hated the ending, left so unsatisfied after that one.

mod

Grrrrrr so wanted to see Cook beat the living crap out of him

andywedge;8144502

Grrrrrr so wanted to see Cook beat the living crap out of him

I know it would've been awesome to have seen abit more, it seems as if they had run out of time. Man i was sooo excited about that final ep, only to be let down :x

Original Poster Banned

Yeah wasn't the greatest sadly. Btw freddies sister is superhot

Can't work out which one of the twins is better. The normal quiet one, or the girl's girl one. Choices huh! ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions