Groups

VB1: FO.LK SPRING COMPETITION - VOTE FOR ME - VOUCHERS TO BE WON

Banned
    Please help me win the fo.lk competition!

vouchers to be won.

16 Comments

Original Poster Banned

(Jus kiddin' )

vibeone;8405471

(Jus kiddin' )

:giggle:

ye your so funny, NOT!!

Banned

i think your ship has long sailed, along with a few other members

Original Poster Banned

wickedteen;8405535

ye your so funny, NOT!!

Luckily my 'miss' threads are 80% funnier than the utter crap you come out with on a daily basis. Most of the time you get ripped apart though, so the comedy value is usually still high.

vibeone;8405774

Luckily my 'miss' threads are 80% funnier than the utter crap you come … Luckily my 'miss' threads are 80% funnier than the utter crap you come out with on a daily basis. Most of the time you get ripped apart though, so the comedy value is usually still high.

I lol'd

Banned

phew...

*puts away can of whoopass*

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove;8405822

phew...*puts away can of whoopass*

Haha

I think they've gone for a more sensible approach this time - just use fo.lk to enter hehe

Banned

vibeone;8405887

Haha ;)I think they've gone for a more sensible approach this time - just … Haha ;)I think they've gone for a more sensible approach this time - just use fo.lk to enter hehe

so it was nothing to do with the lame ass prize?

EPIC [email protected] [SIZE="7"]prize pack consisting of a really coolFo.lk t-shirt and a £5 amazon voucher![/SIZE]

bykergrove;8405903

so it was nothing to do with the lame ass prize?EPIC [email protected] so it was nothing to do with the lame ass prize?EPIC [email protected] [SIZE="7"]prize pack consisting of a really cool Fo.lk t-shirt and a £5 amazon voucher![/SIZE]

Lol. :-D

No iPads this time? Not even an iPhone?

Original Poster Banned

OK vibeone.... you've got an ipad so far... but heres the big question, do you want to gamble for a "really cool" t shirt and voucher?

Crowd: Gamble, Gamble, Gamble...

(Answer to question: Maybe, but I have to be nice in case they refuse to send me the damn ipad!)

Banned

no doubt one of them fruit of the loom magic t shirts

Banned

DarkKnight;8405927

Lol. :-DNo iPads this time? Not even an iPhone?

vibeone;8405946

OK vibeone.... you've got an ipad so far... but heres the big question, … OK vibeone.... you've got an ipad so far... but heres the big question, do you want to gamble for a "really cool" t shirt and voucher?Crowd: Gamble, Gamble, Gamble...(Answer to question: Maybe, but I have to be nice in case they refuse to send me the damn ipad!)

only way they could have made it worse is if it was a £5 zavvi voucher :lol:

vibeone;8405946

OK vibeone.... you've got an ipad so far... but heres the big question, … OK vibeone.... you've got an ipad so far... but heres the big question, do you want to gamble for a "really cool" t shirt and voucher?Crowd: Gamble, Gamble, Gamble...(Answer to question: Maybe, but I have to be nice in case they refuse to send me the damn ipad!)

Wait a minute, We've got a call from the banker;

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00356/Noel_Edmonds_356418a.jpg

He thinks you won't get an iPad, and is offering you ............

A fleshlight.

Deal or no deal?

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;8405982

Wait a minute, We've got a call from the banker;He thinks you won't get … Wait a minute, We've got a call from the banker;He thinks you won't get an iPad, and is offering you ............A fleshlight.Deal or no deal?

Well Noel, its a very fair offer. A VERY FAIR offer. I'd like to pointlessly ask the audience for their advice, so I can ignore it. OK... what does random box man think? OK.... I'm ready for the question Noel....

No deal. (for now)

Banned

lol you guys are cracking me up!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543726
      3. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1318
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)23

See more discussions