Groups

VB1: Football Manager Handheld - iPhone / iPod Touch released today!

Banned
    Woop!

Championship Manager was useless. I suspect this won't be....

electricpig.co.uk/201…on/

52 Comments

£7 seems a bit steep though

is it any good?

well i'm buying an itouch today so this will be one the first apps i download!....lets just hope its value for money....

Dare I download this onto my wife's iPod Touch :whistling:

if you get it please post a review

Looks like nobody wants to fork out for it.

Is there not a Lite version going for free? Think it will be VERY watered down from the PC.

yippeee will get it!

Banned

Have none of you heard of installous ?

ryman1000;8353362

Have none of you heard of installous ?

feel free to elaberate.........

Original Poster Banned

I'm gonna buy it as soon as its available.

Only app I have through installious is tomtom.

vibeone;8353368

I'm gonna buy it as soon as its available.Only app I have through … I'm gonna buy it as soon as its available.Only app I have through installious is tomtom.

It's available now, just seen it on iTunes.
    If it's anything like the PC version then it will drain the battery in about 10 minutes.

Original Poster Banned

Abz;8353367

jailbreak your iphone, install appsync and installous. Run installous.

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;8353374

It's available now, just seen it on iTunes.If it's anything like the PC … It's available now, just seen it on iTunes.If it's anything like the PC version then it will drain the battery in about 10 minutes.

bought it now.

will report back later/tonight.

vibeone;8353375

jailbreak your iphone, install appsync and installous. Run installous.

will it work on the itouch

Banned

Abz;8353367

Jailbreak iphone/pod, install this, get any app free, usually I just get the overpriced ones like the F1 app which is horribly overpriced

initial impressions?!

Original Poster Banned

Download failed (I went out for lunch).

Downloading now.

[COLOR="Red"]inb4 I become the most expensive player on the game within 5 years of game time.[/COLOR]

The JFK;8353918

[COLOR="Red"]inb4 I become the most expensive player on the game within 5 … [COLOR="Red"]inb4 I become the most expensive player on the game within 5 years of game time.[/COLOR]

Care to tell us who you play for and your name so we can all buy you making you the most popular player on the game?? :thumbsup:

davidn84;8353949

Care to tell us who you play for and your name so we can all buy you … Care to tell us who you play for and your name so we can all buy you making you the most popular player on the game?? :thumbsup:

Check this page histonfc.co.uk/pla…m=1.

Appears towards the bottom...no chance of making him the best player on the game. :roll:

Original Poster Banned

First impressions...

(Playing as the mighty Shrewsbury Town)

Two things: At first a bit fiddly, but very easy to get used to.

VERY much like FM on PC, and loads better than Championship Manager on iPhone. Seriously - if you thought CM was crappy, don't just discount this. In 5 mins its already far far better than that.

Original Poster Banned

BTW, The app is annoyingly called FM 2010 if you are searching for it

mr.potato_head;8354158

Check this page … Check this page http://www.histonfc.co.uk/playerprofile.php?team=1.Appears towards the bottom...no chance of making him the best player on the game. :roll:

:lol::lol:

davidn84;8353949

Care to tell us who you play for and your name so we can all buy you … Care to tell us who you play for and your name so we can all buy you making you the most popular player on the game?? :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]Play the game for 5 years worth of game time then have a look and see which player is worth the most amount of money. That player will be me and then you will know who I am. [/COLOR]

mr.potato_head;8354158

Check this page … Check this page http://www.histonfc.co.uk/playerprofile.php?team=1.Appears towards the bottom...no chance of making him the best player on the game. :roll:

[COLOR="Red"]You being serious? [/COLOR]

The JFK;8354346

[COLOR="Red"]You being serious? [/COLOR]

Oopss forgot to put (serious) at the end of my post, sorry to confuse you prez!!

(serious)

vibeone;8354269

First impressions...(Playing as the mighty Shrewsbury Town)Two things: At … First impressions...(Playing as the mighty Shrewsbury Town)Two things: At first a bit fiddly, but very easy to get used to.VERY much like FM on PC, and loads better than Championship Manager on iPhone. Seriously - if you thought CM was crappy, don't just discount this. In 5 mins its already far far better than that.

What is the lowest playable English league on this game? Does it go down to Conference South/North?

Got through 5 season. Most valuable player is Messi. Obviously isn't you as I am Messi (srs)

mr.potato_head;8354426

Oopss forgot to put (serious) at the end of my post, sorry to confuse you … Oopss forgot to put (serious) at the end of my post, sorry to confuse you prez!!(serious)

[COLOR="Red"]Wow, stalk, bro.[/COLOR]

matt3454;8354445

Got through 5 season. Most valuable player is Messi. Obviously isn't you … Got through 5 season. Most valuable player is Messi. Obviously isn't you as I am Messi (srs)

[COLOR="Red"]You didn't get through 5 seasons.

HTH.[/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

mr.potato_head;8354434

What is the lowest playable English league on this game? Does it go down … What is the lowest playable English league on this game? Does it go down to Conference South/North?

Blue Square Premier only

The JFK;8354470

[COLOR="Red"]You didn't get through 5 seasons.HTH.[/COLOR]

Stuck it holiday

The JFK;8354470

[COLOR="Red"]You didn't get through 5 seasons.HTH.[/COLOR]

matt3454;8354497

Stuck it holiday

http://www.mathewingram.com/work/wp-content/uploads/myspace-owned.jpg

matt3454;8354497

Stuck it holiday

[COLOR="Red"]You haven't played 5 seasons.

HTH.

I doubt you even own the game.

HTH.

I doubt you even have an iPhone.

HTH.[/COLOR]

review yet?!

Original Poster Banned

asayer;8359270

review yet?!

its good.

vibeone;8359391

its good.

5 star review

The JFK;8354518

[COLOR="Red"]You haven't played 5 seasons.HTH.I doubt you even own the … [COLOR="Red"]You haven't played 5 seasons.HTH.I doubt you even own the game.HTH.I doubt you even have an iPhone.HTH.[/COLOR]

fail, fail, fail.

I have the game, i have the iphone, i have got thru 5 seasons.

Go back to breastfeeding off ya momma.

Original Poster Banned

matt3454;8359463

fail, fail, fail.I have the game, i have the iphone, i have got thru 5 … fail, fail, fail.I have the game, i have the iphone, i have got thru 5 seasons.Go back to breastfeeding off ya momma.

I'm selling my iPhone.

vibeone;8359472

I'm selling my iPhone.

Same, going to get the HTC Desire. Incredible contract deals at the moment and a stonking looking phone with top notch reviews.

What phone you going to get to replace it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      2. Virgin Media TV67
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      4. Does the app aznog still work?11

See more discussions