1tb hd
bluray read/dvdrw
second dvdrw drive
quality psu
geforce 8800gts 512 gpu
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
http://www.cityofsouthfield.com/Portals/0/images/CommunityRelations/GreenTree.jpg
http://www.andpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/50cent1.jpg
i was gonna put that in the OP but forgot :P
£300-£350.
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 6th Sep 2010
Why must all my threads end up like this
vibeone

Why must all my threads end up like this

You should know buy now, at first glance i did think 350 but computers aren't my strong point.
Edited by: "Starr" 6th Sep 2010
Starr

You should know buy now, at first glance i did think 350 but computers … You should know buy now, at first glance i did think 350 but computers aren't my strong point.

I personally think thats a bit much. But I'm so out of the loop with systems at the moment I don't really know.
mumbojumbo

I've got a similar set-up. Cost me £600 (over £1k including the monitor, … I've got a similar set-up. Cost me £600 (over £1k including the monitor, keyboard, operating system), but it's only worth about £300. X)

It's interesting that 2 people say £300 or more. You can buy a i3 (newer c2d right?) for £310-£330 with very similar specs.

I was thinking... £200?

and yes I agree - cost **** loads to build! Been a good machine for a few years now though.
i'd give you 2 bills for that
Because at Ebay, buyers are morons and still think ebay is cheaper and will pay anything.

Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 6th Sep 2010
PraxxtorCruel

Because at Ebay, buyers are morons and still think ebay is cheaper and … Because at Ebay, buyers are morons and still think ebay is cheaper and will pay anything.

ahhaha too true, but wont be sold on ebay. looking for a genuine price for it, then knock a bit off and sell it to a mate basically.
£200-£250. My PC specs are similar to yours, paid £1200 to build the thing over 2 years ago, nice to see they drop quickly in value isnt it.
Retro89

£200-£250. My PC specs are similar to yours, paid £1200 to build the th … £200-£250. My PC specs are similar to yours, paid £1200 to build the thing over 2 years ago, nice to see they drop quickly in value isnt it.

Two year old Mac that cost £1150 new just went for £670 on ebay.
Macs are overhyped overpriced carp oO
yep your about right vb1 its worth about £200 or slightly more
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants