bluray read/dvdrw
second dvdrw drive
quality psu
geforce 8800gts 512 gpu

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

http://www.cityofsouthfield.com/Portals/0/images/CommunityRelations/GreenTree.jpg
http://www.andpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/50cent1.jpg

Original Poster Banned

i was gonna put that in the OP but forgot :P

£300-£350.
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 6th Sep 2010

Original Poster Banned

Why must all my threads end up like this

vibeone

Why must all my threads end up like this

You should know buy now, at first glance i did think 350 but computers aren't my strong point.
Edited by: "Starr" 6th Sep 2010

Original Poster Banned

Starr

You should know buy now, at first glance i did think 350 but computers … You should know buy now, at first glance i did think 350 but computers aren't my strong point.

I personally think thats a bit much. But I'm so out of the loop with systems at the moment I don't really know.

Original Poster Banned

mumbojumbo

I've got a similar set-up. Cost me £600 (over £1k including the monitor, … I've got a similar set-up. Cost me £600 (over £1k including the monitor, keyboard, operating system), but it's only worth about £300. X)

It's interesting that 2 people say £300 or more. You can buy a i3 (newer c2d right?) for £310-£330 with very similar specs.

I was thinking... £200?

and yes I agree - cost **** loads to build! Been a good machine for a few years now though.

i'd give you 2 bills for that

Because at Ebay, buyers are morons and still think ebay is cheaper and will pay anything.

Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 6th Sep 2010

Original Poster Banned

PraxxtorCruel

Because at Ebay, buyers are morons and still think ebay is cheaper and … Because at Ebay, buyers are morons and still think ebay is cheaper and will pay anything.

ahhaha too true, but wont be sold on ebay. looking for a genuine price for it, then knock a bit off and sell it to a mate basically.

£200-£250. My PC specs are similar to yours, paid £1200 to build the thing over 2 years ago, nice to see they drop quickly in value isnt it.

Banned

Retro89

£200-£250. My PC specs are similar to yours, paid £1200 to build the th … £200-£250. My PC specs are similar to yours, paid £1200 to build the thing over 2 years ago, nice to see they drop quickly in value isnt it.

Two year old Mac that cost £1150 new just went for £670 on ebay.

Macs are overhyped overpriced carp oO

yep your about right vb1 its worth about £200 or slightly more
Post a comment
@
    Text