Expired

VB1: I'm going to bed.

Banned 4 replies
Found 9th Dec 2009
Been a fun filled half hour on the misk, and not even fight night friday. Just letting you all know I'm off to bed.

Todays VB1 recommended threads:

For your viewing pleasure, here are a list of comedy threads all users should get involved in:

hotukdeals.com/ite…out
hotukdeals.com/ite…3-n
hotukdeals.com/ite…off

Good night, and god bless me, and all who sail in me.

1. Misc
  2. Bed
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Bed
4 Comments

omg that really did make me lol. You go and get your beauty sleep and make sure you cleanse and moisturise before bed:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;7170874

omg that really did make me lol. You go and get your beauty sleep and … omg that really did make me lol. You go and get your beauty sleep and make sure you cleanse and moisturise before bed:thumbsup:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]will do - wouldn't wanna get spotty, or beefy, or forget my hair styling techniques!

Good night fans![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;7170883

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]will do - wouldn't wanna … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]will do - wouldn't wanna get spotty, or beefy, or forget my hair styling techniques!Good night fans![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

It obvo touched a nerve! Muwahahahahah night

Go to bed and hopefully you will wake up in the real world tomorrow No H4te :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions