Groups

VB1: I'm special (Voucher giveaway result)

Banned
    FO.LK giveaway - results.

There were 169 unique entries to the thread, but having totalled up extra entries, there was a total of just over 210 entries.

The winner was: 134 - *katie*

If she doesn't claim it within a week (and I'll try and get hold of her too), another winner will be drawn.

And its not just because I want to roll around on the floor with her. I considered picking someone else, but that would hardly be fair on her would it?

inb4 whinging.

20 Comments

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;8233953

fix......:x

dcx_badass;8233954

Fix..

Bite me.

vibeone;8233966

Bite me.

Or rather bite her.

Is this a cheap Vibe chat up line.

Congrats Katie.

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;8233972

Or rather bite her.Is this a cheap Vibe chat up line.Congrats Katie.

I've already had jb... I'm working my way through HUKDs ladies.

inb4 no you have not.

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;8234019

:xits only cos you like her pic...and send her begging pm's:p

you talking about competition begging or summut else?

I think most of hukds women have their VB1 offers saved

vibeone;8233987

I've already had jb... I'm working my way through HUKDs ladies.inb4 no … I've already had jb... I'm working my way through HUKDs ladies.inb4 no you have not.

:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;8234044

ha.....well i dont have any offers saved..thankfully i recieved … ha.....well i dont have any offers saved..thankfully i recieved none.....but this is low.....this is almost as fixed as the last comp hukd ran....:-Dwhats the prize anyway.....if its a night with you ...katie has my sympathy:p

£15 voucher of her choice. A night with me is optional, and is open to all entries free of charge. Adam?

vibeone;8234061

£15 voucher of her choice. A night with me is optional, and is open to … £15 voucher of her choice. A night with me is optional, and is open to all entries free of charge. Adam?

You offering me what?

vibeone;8234061

£15 voucher of her choice. A night with me is optional, and is open to … £15 voucher of her choice. A night with me is optional, and is open to all entries free of charge. Adam?

I didn't actually enter. Does that exclude me? I'm not getting much at all these days so it's 'any port in a storm' at the moment.

Well?

Deffo fixed!

Banned

Adam2050;8234070

You offering me what?

His bum by the sound of things! :w00t: (homo)

Original Poster Banned

It's the only way I got guv to post

(Extreme homo)

Banned

vibeone;8235444

It's the only way I got guv to post(Extreme homo)

I just had visions of goatse! Hows the jacksie! :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

guv;8235466

I just had visions of goatse! Hows the jacksie! :w00t:

never mention that site again.

vibeone;8233987

I've already had jb... I'm working my way through HUKDs ladies.inb4 no … I've already had jb... I'm working my way through HUKDs ladies.inb4 no you have not.

Can you give me a rough idea of where I am on the list and when I should expect you round? Best offer I have had all year! :w00t:

congrats katie

Wahey I'm so pleased!!!

THANK YOU!!!XXXX

u get ur end away yet then VB?

numptyj;8255043

I only just had a message, I was banned! What a nice surprise for my return!

I never win a thing, so I'm pretty chuffed

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;8255043

fraid not blud.

congrats katie, will get it all sorted. need food first.

you got banned? for what/?!

vibeone;8255104

fraid not blud.congrats katie, will get it all sorted. need food … fraid not blud.congrats katie, will get it all sorted. need food first.you got banned? for what/?!

Thank you

Ahh I dunno, I get banned for all sorts these days :? think was listing something that possibly was on ebay....whoopsie :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE11
      2. Denon AVRX 2400H @ Peter Tyson £399.9934
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248808

See more discussions