VB1: I've gone pantless!!!

Banned 26 replies
Found 22nd May 2010
It's far too hot today so I've taken my pants off.

Who else? I'm watching the football on sky mobile out in the sun. Pantless. No sign of pants.

Who's with me?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
25 Comments

I hope youve put sun cream on yr john thomas

Urrrrr....no. Not pantless or shirtless or any other type of clothes-less.

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;8668592

Only got half way round n ran out! Oh well...

Never wear them lol

I would love to show solidarity,but going commando not a good idea with a sausage loving dalmation roaming around.

michelleleemoo;8668592

:giggle:

Banned

for a minute I thought you said paintless:?

Original Poster Banned

barky;8668606

I would love to show solidarity,but going commando not a good idea with a … I would love to show solidarity,but going commando not a good idea with a sausage loving dalmation roaming around.

Thats no way to talk about your lady!

Banned

barky;8668606

I would love to show solidarity,but going commando not a good idea with a … I would love to show solidarity,but going commando not a good idea with a chipolata loving dalmation roaming around.

:thumbsup:

vibeone;8668620

Thats no way to talk about your lady!

she likes sausage even more than the dalmation:whistling:

vibeone;8668604

Only got half way round n ran out! Oh well...

well run back in and finish off the other cm

Banned

Hopefully the sun goes in soon and you can put your panties back on. :?

Have you gone topless too?

Banned

cool story bruv.

ur on yer own i think

Banned

Pics or you're lying.

casparwhite;8668693

cool story bruv.ur on yer own i think

I hope he is on his own, would be a pretty traumatic sight for anyone else with him.

tinkerbell28;8668728

Pics or you're lying.

behave, Im just about to have a late lunch! :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

guv;8668645

Hopefully the sun goes in soon and you can put your panties back on. … Hopefully the sun goes in soon and you can put your panties back on. :?Have you gone topless too?

Yeah but that's kinda standard with me.

Casper: you say that, but I can see you pantless before the day is out (no homo)

angelfairee;8668730

I hope he is on his own, would be a pretty traumatic sight for anyone … I hope he is on his own, would be a pretty traumatic sight for anyone else with him.

you sound knowledgeable :whistling:

bitseylango;8668732

sausage cob perchance :-D

Banned

bitseylango;8668732

Me to I am supervising the BBQ from a distance, so maybe not............

Banned

angelfairee;8668730

I hope he is on his own, would be a pretty traumatic sight for anyone … I hope he is on his own, would be a pretty traumatic sight for anyone else with him.

see moo's post.......

vibeone;8668739

Yeah but that's kinda standard with me. Casper: you say that, but I can … Yeah but that's kinda standard with me. Casper: you say that, but I can see you pantless before the day is out (no homo)

id prefer not to know what your imagination conjurs up.......may i suggest some medication

http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/product_images/581/1/sweet-tooth.jpg

"sweet tooth" is a nice medium between high & stoned, with a subtle fruity flavour ....this should help

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;8668791

see moo's post.......id prefer not to know what your imagination conjurs … see moo's post.......id prefer not to know what your imagination conjurs up.......may i suggest some medication "sweet tooth" is a nice medium between high & stoned, with a subtle fruity flavour ....this should help

If I'm already pantless when I take it... What could happen?

Banned

vibeone;8668802

If I'm already pantless when I take it... What could happen?

this would probably make you get up and make a cup of tea and grab some biscuits.....but i could prescribe you something stronger that may help you realise what you are actually doing and make you run inside lock the doors and hide under your doona and never answer the door again, never mind stepping outside "pantless"

Original Poster Banned

If I had a cup of tea right now I would immediately die. I'm burning up fella. Water and Stella for me. These drugs you speak of... There's not... You know... Illegal or anything are they? Cos I can't hide them in my pants if the cops come cos you know.. I'm pantless. VERY pantless

VB- What happened to yesterdays thread?

Original Poster Banned

emmalampkin;8668858

VB- What happened to yesterdays thread?

My thread? Dunno, when I went to bed there was plenty of pissing and whining going off so I guess it got member spammed in the end.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52475
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions