Groups

VB1: Just got stung by a wasp 4 times...

Banned
    So I got into my car right, and felt this weird stinging sensation on my back. I was like WTF?!!?!?!!1 so i settled back down think it was like some nerve crap or summut, n i was like WTF?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So I got up and had a look at the seat n nothing, and I just like WTF?1?!?!?!??! N THEN IT HAPPENED TWICE MORE and I was like WTF?!?!!?!?!?!? WTFWTFWTF?!?!?!??!

Then I saw a crafty wasp coming out of my t shirt. He crawled onto the floor and I killed it dead.

Now it seriously kills man. I got some Savlon spray and savlon cream as well. Also some lube but thats for something else.

Anyway, I call the wasp "DLM".

PS: True story - and it really really hurties

45 Comments

Banned

if ever a wasp deserved a medal lolz

its called karma man

Wasp was mentally ill

Amirite?

VB1 now the moderator of wasp stings too.

4 is too many and you banned it from living.

Good moderating!!

Mod & Ed

boothy

Wasp was mentally illAmirite?

Just burnt my hand on a water cooler, u know them ones with 2 taps, they are usually normal and then extra cold, but my hand out to see which one was extra cold, instead I was greeted by boiling water! Have had my hand under cold water for the last 10mins...hope the pain goes away soon vb1.

lmao X)

Banned

Probably not the first time you've been stung by DLM... amirite?

lol X)

Original Poster Banned

mr.potato_head

VB1 now the moderator of wasp stings too.4 is too many and you banned it … VB1 now the moderator of wasp stings too.4 is too many and you banned it from living.Good moderating!!

this.

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3

Just burnt my hand on a water cooler, u know them ones with 2 taps, they … Just burnt my hand on a water cooler, u know them ones with 2 taps, they are usually normal and then extra cold, but my hand out to see which one was extra cold, instead I was greeted by boiling water! Have had my hand under cold water for the last 10mins...hope the pain goes away soon vb1.

wow lots of hukd injuries to important users today

Banned

Original Poster Banned

They are right at the small of my back. Quite hard to reach. Who wants to slip me a cheeky finger?

Did u search the wasp for tesco clubcard vouchers?

My Cousin's got a car.

It's lovely.

Hope the world is otherwise treating you well today VB1.

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3

No point - on its death bed it whispered to me that it had made the whole thing up!! WHO KNEW!!!

Never been stung by a wasp but been stung by bee's 3 times, One of the Bee's that stung me was huge.

acecatcher3

lmao!!!!!

midlandscomics

My Cousin's got a car.It's lovely.Hope the world is otherwise treating … My Cousin's got a car.It's lovely.Hope the world is otherwise treating you well today VB1.

haha! Just brilliant

I am so happy to hear that

Hope you are well today MC

I am happy if you are

Have a nice day

Banned

what's the lube for .. popping over to the hamster in his pulling shirt .. no h4te serious

The bg1 is back!

I was bitten by a horsefly 3 times yesterday walking the dog. Massive itchy lumps now!!

acecatcher3

midlandscomics

My Cousin's got a car.It's lovely.Hope the world is otherwise treating … My Cousin's got a car.It's lovely.Hope the world is otherwise treating you well today VB1.

i stepped on a dead wasp once

it got stuck between my toes

continually stinging

it hurt

you have my sympathy OP

I met a girl off HUKD who had two bee stings.

Even wasps think VB1 is a low life.

Wotwot123

Even wasps think VB1 is a low life.

You would have probably eaten it

I got stung by a bee once

Tried to charge me £25 for a pot of honey. BOOM BOOM

Banned

Never been stung by a wasp or bee.

Banned

dcx_badass

It's not a machine gun, they can't sting 4 times on repeat.

It's not???

Pics of the sting marks.... to prove this isn't a attention seeking thread....

Oh just realized its VB1 it won't be anything but

Shall I rub them better my love...

dcx_badass

Machine guns don't sting they fire bullets

As you never leave your bedroom i am aware you will be unaware of what a wasp actually is

dcx_badass

Yes they can

midlandscomics

pmsfl

Original Poster Banned

*katie*

Pics of the sting marks.... to prove this isn't a attention seeking … Pics of the sting marks.... to prove this isn't a attention seeking thread.... :pOh just realized its VB1 it won't be anything but :)Shall I rub them better my love...

I actually used my iphone to take pics :P so I knew where to spray this sting spray thing. They are pretty icky looking though haha.

and Yes. Right now.

My dog stuck it's nose into a wasps nest once and I can tell you that there more interesting things in life than spending an afternoon removing wasps from a hairy dog or at least there was in 1963.

Was it A Scottish Bee?

Its probably time to evaluate your life when you get stung by a wasp and the first thing you think of is to post a thread about it on a shopping forum...

In all seriousness, I would recommend Wasp-eze - it's a spray, numbs the pain a bit. I carry it everywhere as I swell up like a mofo if stung.

Awwww, hope the wasps ok

Banned

OP suspended / banned or found a life?
    Edited by: "csiman" 31st Jul 2010

csiman

or discovered was allergic to wasps !oO

csiman

He is in Minorca
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions