Groups

VB1: Mephedrone

Banned
    What's Mephedrone actually do (besides kill people)

Does it have any redeeming features?

is it all media hype or what?

47 Comments

i always take it on a night out good stuff, but obz be careful with it

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;8188735

Cheers matey, appreciate the real world experience info brah

Banned

it helps drug dealers when their giro runs out

Banned

Anybody who takes drugs that the doctor hasn't prescribed.

Needs their head sorted out.

DLM;8188769

Anybody who takes drugs that the doctor hasn't prescribed.Needs their … Anybody who takes drugs that the doctor hasn't prescribed.Needs their head sorted out.

brb taking paracetamol and then getting carted off to local nut house

DLM;8188769

Anybody who takes drugs that the doctor hasn't prescribed.Needs their … Anybody who takes drugs that the doctor hasn't prescribed.Needs their head sorted out.

maybe they could get pills for that?

Original Poster Banned

DLM;8188769

stop talking.

in cliffs.

Banned

numptyj;8188782

brb taking paracetamol and then getting carted off to local nut house

If anybody needs to take paracetamol on a regular basis.

They definitely need to see a doctor :thumbsup:

Banned

ChipSticks;8188789

maybe they could get pills for that?

I do

vibeone;8188792

stop talking.in cliffs.

Shhhhhhhhhh!

Banned

DLM;8188769

Alcohol is a drug - and you know what, I've seen it sold in some places WITHOUT a prescription.

Mindblowing stuff eh?

DLM;8188797

If anybody needs to take paracetamol on a regular basis.They definitely … If anybody needs to take paracetamol on a regular basis.They definitely need to see a doctor :thumbsup:

typical ignorant response i expected to here on this forum

Banned

FilthAndFurry;8188866

Alcohol is a drug - and you know what, I've seen it sold in some places … Alcohol is a drug - and you know what, I've seen it sold in some places WITHOUT a prescription.Mindblowing stuff eh?

Not mind-blowing but if people are so weak that they get addicted to anything.

They are pretty sad to me :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;8188872

typical ignorant response i expected to here on this forum

Ok :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

DLM;8188888

Not mind-blowing but if people are so weak that they get addicted to … Not mind-blowing but if people are so weak that they get addicted to anything.They are pretty sad to me :thumbsup:Ok :thumbsup:

Do you ever answer question's put to you?

Banned

in the words of south park
    "dont take drugs mmkay"

if you cant follow that basic advice, then expect taking crap to kill you, shouldnt need warning every time some moron wants to sell you some powder.

So what is it actually used for if it's not a plant fertiliser? Should be banned...Just so kids can't get hold of it...If the junkies want it (when banned) then they can get it from their usual dealers and be free to kill themselves however they choose...

Banned

kids still get fags, fireworks, booze anyway

its not banning, its stupid kids need parents who arent as stupid as them, but that isnt gonna happen

Banned

vibeone;8189115

Do you ever answer question's put to you?

Only if it is asked by a sane person :-D

jubbyme;8189170

kids still get fags, fireworks, booze anywayits not banning, its stupid … kids still get fags, fireworks, booze anywayits not banning, its stupid kids need parents who arent as stupid as them, but that isnt gonna happen

True but making it harder to get surely must be a better solution than having it freely available?

Banned

ei8hty5ive;8189179

True but making it harder to get surely must be a better solution than … True but making it harder to get surely must be a better solution than having it freely available?

you know how long it takes to make laws and put them into action, how is inacting this in 12 months going to help now?

the now is, parents stopping kids taking drugs to school or at home, whether its this or any other substance
    people die of paracetomol overdose, kids can get it quite easily, the key is, stopping them, parents informing kids that any substance is out of order

Banned

ei8hty5ive;8189163

So what is it actually used for if it's not a plant fertiliser? Should be … So what is it actually used for if it's not a plant fertiliser? Should be banned...Just so kids can't get hold of it...If the junkies want it (when banned) then they can get it from their usual dealers and be free to kill themselves however they choose...

its used for getting high........its got a slightly different molecular structure to mdma(extasy) so isnt actually illegal.

the kids we are talking about are experimenting with illegal drugs as well and to but mephedrone or any of they other "legal" highs, like methylone, butylone, jwh018 etc you need to be over 18 with a credit card

its small time kid dealers buying it in and selling on to mates.......the usual way drugs get in their hands legal or illegal

this has been around for a number of years now but only in the last 6 months or so has it gone commercial

It makes you spend the whole night going doo doo dooooooo and waving your arms around and spinning round in circles, or at least thats what my housemate did when he took some on a night out , fun night ........

deeppockets;8189349

It makes you spend the whole night going doo doo dooooooo and waving your … It makes you spend the whole night going doo doo dooooooo and waving your arms around and spinning round in circles, or at least thats what my housemate did when he took some on a night out , fun night ........

until someone dies of a heart attack...fun.

Banned

ei8hty5ive;8189355

but to be fair, the above idiot would have taken any old crap to act like a moron with
    he has only himself to blame when he dies young

jubbyme;8189363

but to be fair, the above idiot would have taken any old crap to act like … but to be fair, the above idiot would have taken any old crap to act like a moron withhe has only himself to blame when he dies young

Agreed.

ei8hty5ive;8189355

fun night was sarcasm , i thought he was just annoying i didnt take any

jubbyme;8189363

but to be fair, the above idiot would have taken any old crap to act like … but to be fair, the above idiot would have taken any old crap to act like a moron withhe has only himself to blame when he dies young

to be fair to him, he did it once and hasnt done it again since

Wouldn't it just make the problem worse if they made it illegal? I mean driving it to the black market, more crime and drugs dealers plus kids will probably take more of this stuff it was banned...just a thought?

Banned

ei8hty5ive;8189355

what makes you think someone is going to have a heart attack?

Banned

dymondgeezer;8189387

Wouldn't it just make the problem worse if they made it illegal? I mean … Wouldn't it just make the problem worse if they made it illegal? I mean driving it to the black market, more crime and drugs dealers plus kids will probably take more of this stuff it was banned...just a thought?

of course......since the press got hold of it few months ago everyones doing it........before then it was a research chemical with users posting their experiences on a few different forums.....advice given etc it

now its mainstream thanks to the publicity of the press

Banned

casparwhite;8189391

what makes you think someone is going to have a heart attack?

Take it and see what happens :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;8188735

Rodents shouldnt mess with "meow meow" it could turn nasty ;-)

Banned

DLM;8189474

Take it and see what happens :thumbsup:

are you some kind of idiot?

why are you telling people to take drugs you know little to nothing about?

Banned

casparwhite;8189495

are you some kind of idiot?why are you telling people to take drugs you … are you some kind of idiot?why are you telling people to take drugs you know little to nothing about?

You seem to think it will be a good idea

It's not necessarily the Mephedrone which people are dying from, which someone has said above. It's the concoctions that they are taking it with. Mephedrone can be an addictive high, which if you bought a gram to yourself you would want to keep going until it was gone. It is this mixed with other drugs/alcohol which they are taking in high dosages which are causing the problems.

Mephedrone has been around for around 4 or so years, where its only been over say the last year it has become more and more known and reported about. You dont see them reporting about Butylone, MDPV or Methylone which are all other forms of "legal highs".

As for what it does, its a type of stimulant drug. Gives you the rush too keep you going but also, as rush to the head which is kinda euphoric and the music intensifies.

Banned

DLM;8189517

You seem to think it will be a good idea

why because im knowledgable about the subject?

you appear to have the thoughts of a child, yet you are supposedly an adult

sounds like a chav saying methadone. phat stuff that mepherdrone, sik innit

Banned

jubbyme;8189192

you know how long it takes to make laws and put them into action, how is … you know how long it takes to make laws and put them into action, how is inacting this in 12 months going to help now?the now is, parents stopping kids taking drugs to school or at home, whether its this or any other substancepeople die of paracetomol overdose, kids can get it quite easily, the key is, stopping them, parents informing kids that any substance is out of order

They have to be honest though. The scare stories are like fairy tales and that doesn't help.

Tell kids that drugs have been used for centuries and that, like anything, moderation and responsible use doesn't end up in death.

Explain the legality, explain that drugs can be (shock horror!) quite pleasurable but there are huge dangers associated.

FilthAndFurry;8190088

They have to be honest though. The scare stories are like fairy tales and … They have to be honest though. The scare stories are like fairy tales and that doesn't help.

Very true, I did a project with the Doctor that was hauled out for press conferences every time there was an ectasy related death. Especially when Leah Betts carked it.

He complained that the press only ever showed part of his interview, usually the bit stating that the manner of death could be horrific and very painful etc, they always left out the bit that statistically putting on your socks is more dangerous than taking e.

Good quality drugs education is the only way forward, so people can make informed choiches about what they do or do not put into their bodies.

Banned

casparwhite;8189584

why because im knowledgable about the subject?you appear to have the … why because im knowledgable about the subject?you appear to have the thoughts of a child, yet you are supposedly an adult

Thank you for yet another insult.

Your posts show your age :roll:

Banned

casparwhite;8189584

why because im knowledgable about the subject?you appear to have the … why because im knowledgable about the subject?you appear to have the thoughts of a child, yet you are supposedly an adult

Thank you for yet another insult.

Your posts show your age :roll:

Original Poster Banned

DLM;8190977

Thank you for yet another insult.Your posts show your age :roll:

which is also an insult.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions