VB1: My website from 9 years ago

Banned 13 replies
Found 6th Nov 2009
I just came across a very old website I made at school. It made me laugh.

Link in post 2.

Note: The number is old and no longer used
Note: The email address is old and no longer used
Note: My name is not Ken Berger the second, it was a slightly odd nickname at the time

13 Comments

Original Poster Banned

stormloader.com/use…htm
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Not at all cringeworthy eh?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

isnt Vibe one a radio station? and dont they use the same colours as urs?

9 years ago ?

I bet you built that last week in school.

Welcome to free-nokia-logos.co.uk

Clicked on product page and theres a pricing list? lol

Original Poster Banned

ChrisUK;6801108

9 years ago ?I bet you built that last week in school.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Don't be silly, can't you see I've put a last modified date on it!?

Can't believe stormloader still exist where others have fallen away.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster Banned

Tanchi;6801126

Welcome to free-nokia-logos.co.ukClicked on product page and theres a … Welcome to free-nokia-logos.co.ukClicked on product page and theres a pricing list? lol

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Yeah but you do get key features like "More interesting"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Good to see you didn't waste your half term last week :w00t:

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Yellow"]14 year olds skool website homework[/COLOR][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]=[/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"]MIND-BLOWN [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]( =NOT) [/COLOR][/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

big-boy;6801183

Good to see you didn't waste your half term last week :w00t: … Good to see you didn't waste your half term last week :w00t: [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Yellow"]14 year olds skool website homework[/COLOR][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]=[/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"]MIND-BLOWN [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]( =NOT) [/COLOR][/SIZE] :thumbsup:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Good spot!

What version was 4.0? 2000 I'd guess.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

its not impressive.

make it more shiny!!!

vibeone;6801313

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Good spot!What … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Good spot!What version was 4.0? 2000 I'd guess.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

so your 18?

Original Poster Banned

cribert;6801677

so your 18?

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]What? I'm talking about Frontpage v4.0 (as listed on the meta), and if it was part of office 2000....

I'm 25..... website designed in 2000 when I was about 14/15?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

That made me laugh, in contents you've got "PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION - PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON"!! Hope no-one was sitting there waiting for it to be constructed!!

Original Poster Banned

stefor;6801940

That made me laugh, in contents you've got "PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION - … That made me laugh, in contents you've got "PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION - PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON"!! Hope no-one was sitting there waiting for it to be constructed!!

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]That was how websites were done back then - always under construction. just be thankful I didn't put a roadworks sign up as well for added cheese![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet46
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…88
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions