feels like ur passing a hedgehog?

boothy;8732941

deep heat or firey jack

firey jack is the stuff :thumbsup:

Banned

tramadol, dont take that, makes you feel rubbish
apply ice pack to it if you can, for 30 minutes 4 times a day
i prefer taking ibuprofen for stuff

after a few days go to heat packs, i dont find the heat creams or sprays do anything at all, just make you smell like an old folks home

Original Poster Banned

I need to make this clear: This isn't a self help thread, and i don't have a lack of "the joy of movement" right now.

sorry I thought u were talking about "movements":oops:

vibeone;8732956

Deep … Deep PENETRATING?http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7thnc_voltarol-advert_shortfilms

back in 5 :w00t:

michelleleemoo;8732973

back in 5 :w00t:

no, u will be back in ten seconds when u "realise" its not THAT sort of movie :-D

bossyboots;8732989

no, u will be back in ten seconds when u "realise" its not THAT sort of … no, u will be back in ten seconds when u "realise" its not THAT sort of movie :-D

aaaah pants :x

did u take one up the bum bum VB?

i hurt my back once and i have a really good pain threshold normally but this pain was so bad that i couldnt sleep, my mum put some of that voltarol on my back and i had a great night sleep.

in b4 cool story bro

acecatcher3;8733043

i hurt my back once and i have a really good pain threshold normally but … i hurt my back once and i have a really good pain threshold normally but this pain was so bad that i couldnt sleep, my mum put some of that voltarol on my back and i had a great night sleep.in b4 cool story bro

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

....sorry were you talking!?

Banned

how about the old magic sponge

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;8733043

i hurt my back once and i have a really good pain threshold normally but … i hurt my back once and i have a really good pain threshold normally but this pain was so bad that i couldnt sleep, my mum put some of that voltarol on my back and i had a great night sleep.in b4 cool story bro

Are you here all week?

angelfairee;8733061

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....sorry were you talking!?

no typing dear

vibeone;8733070

Are you here all week?

nah broseph, sorry bout tonight aswell, bout to order pizza now, forgot about u...my bad

numptyj;8733009

did u take one up the bum bum VB?

haha

Seems you cannot mention the tablet form of these on here without warning :lol

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;8733195

no typing dearnah broseph, sorry bout tonight aswell, bout to order pizza … no typing dearnah broseph, sorry bout tonight aswell, bout to order pizza now, forgot about u...my bad

Unacceptable.

Can i ask my followers to check the following deal and rate as appropriate. Yep - I do occasionally give as well as receive.

Make your own jokes.

hotukdeals.com/ite…he-

id b very careful doing that vb1, infact id delete that post if i were you, im sure people who dont get ur SOH would jump at the chance of reporting you in order to get you banned.

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;8733337

id b very careful doing that vb1, infact id delete that post if i were … id b very careful doing that vb1, infact id delete that post if i were you, im sure people who dont get ur SOH would jump at the chance of reporting you in order to get you banned.

I didn't ask them to vote hot (unlike some :P :P :P), just to review the deal and vote as appropriate. Hot or Cold, makes no odds to me, but the VB1 fan club / stalkers like to read every post I make.

Appreciate the concern though dude, and I've make a booking for the next HUKD meet just in case

vibeone;8733366

I didn't ask them to vote hot (unlike some :P :P :P), just to review the … I didn't ask them to vote hot (unlike some :P :P :P), just to review the deal and vote as appropriate. Hot or Cold, makes no odds to me, but the VB1 fan club / stalkers like to read every post I make.Appreciate the concern though dude, and I've make a booking for the next HUKD meet just in case

haha good stuff mon brave
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. No annoying ads, no download…11
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1010
    3. Sad news about Barcelona1016
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764043

See more discussions