DJ1 postin mad tyte verses
    Sometimes gettin banned for spittin curses

Get me a title, so people know it
    That Dan to the J is the official HUKD poet

Knockin out line that go on and on
    Rippin the pee out of BG1

So place your vote, take a risk
    Let them know who's rhymin the misk

Better get an acceptance speech poem on the go Dan.

DanJackson;8132767

DJ1 postin mad tyte versesSometimes gettin banned for spittin cursesGet … DJ1 postin mad tyte versesSometimes gettin banned for spittin cursesGet me a title, so people know itThat Dan to the J is the official HUKD poetKnockin out line that go on and onRippin the pee out of BG1So place your vote, take a riskLet them know who's rhymin the misk

loooooooool

Brilliant... signed :P

Original Poster Banned

DanJackson;8132767

DJ1 postin mad tyte versesSometimes gettin banned for spittin cursesGet … DJ1 postin mad tyte versesSometimes gettin banned for spittin cursesGet me a title, so people know itThat Dan to the J is the official HUKD poetKnockin out line that go on and onRippin the pee out of BG1So place your vote, take a riskLet them know who's rhymin the misk

Being serious for a second - thats one hell of a talent right there.

:lol: IN

S to the I to the G to the N to the E to the D!

barky;8132850

extremely cheesy is that Barky :-D

am in !!!

barky;8132850

singed?

SuperEd

barky;8132850

signed :-D

DanJackson;8132767

You whipped that up in about 5 mins. Mad!

Signed.

Banned

whats a "poet lauret"...........

hardly appropriate seeing as dan is so on top of his grammar, suprised he didnt pick up on it

Poet Laureate

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;8133007

whats a "poet lauret"...........hardly appropriate seeing as dan is so on … whats a "poet lauret"...........hardly appropriate seeing as dan is so on top of his grammar, suprised he didnt pick up on itPoet Laureate

touche - fixed

Banned

vibeone;8133018

touche - fixed

pas de touché

its on me:thumbsup:

;-)Signed and also vote that he put his own piccy on his avatar ( much nicer)

haha count me in

hes got my :thumbsup:

Banned

Signed!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LZM17kbFZ6I/SMx4k-9PBaI/AAAAAAAAAfY/vb90iE2peFI/s400-R/i+like+it.jpg

Banned

DanJackson;8132767

just so people know....

I LIKED DAN FIRST (yes homo)

signed

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove;8134243

just so people know.... I LIKED DAN FIRST (yes homo) :psigned

LOL Dan didn't (or doesn't) like me

But theres always Rohypnol

Totally agree - Admin should commission Dan to commerate special deals or events linked to the site...

:thumbsup:
    sign me up buttercup
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6551247
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314

See more discussions