VB1 Replay....Replay....Replay.... - Windows 7 Review

Banned 3 replies
Found 19th Oct 2009
VB1 Replay is a new strand from the vibeone brand consortium.

In VB1 Replay, I blatantly steal other peoples work, from other sites, and post it for the HUKD community. Think of it like Bitterwallet, but less homoerotic.

Sometimes, as is the case tonight, I'll steal interesting posts and links from the HUKD site, where i feel the original post didn't get the attention it deserved. I will take full credit for this work.

Tonight's link is a review of a pirated copy of Windows 7 off of the ebay. Link in post 2.

3 Comments

Banned

vibeone;6626861

http://www.cracked.com/blog/using-windows-7-may-lead-to-murder/

Oh no you dropped a big one here mate, this is old old news , but still better than some flavours of threads :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop;6626883

Oh no you dropped a big one here mate, this is old old news , but still … Oh no you dropped a big one here mate, this is old old news , but still better than some flavours of threads :thumbsup:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]No no - thats the point sir. It's all old news - its like Bitterwallet!

A post linked to it earlier today and reminded me, and I just felt as one of HUKD most popular ever users, I should be providing this sort of content to a bigger audience. It's part of my remit to improve the HUKDs community in any way I can[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2327
    2. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo215
    3. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.035
    4. Can you improve my PC build?66

See more discussions