VB1: The BITTERNESS Thread

Banned
Just got up as I have a busy day doing non-valentine related stuff.

Two threads have sadly come to my attention, and I honestly struggling to make sense of the mentality of some people.

1) A user wants to wish happy birthday to a relative that they know doesn't use this forum, and therefore no one else knows about, or has any interest in. Why would you do this? They even argued about the post being deleted, and said sometime like "We as his family are interested in it".

Madness!

2) You post a shout out wishing your loved one a happy valentines day ON AN INTERNET DEALS FORUM?! I just don't get it. This is my first V day for a while without a 'lady friend' - but I honestly don't think I'm being bitter.

What goes through the head of these people?

I guess there will be a lot of people saying I'm bitter - and in another thread someone got accused of being obsessed with this forum - but surely that works the others way?

Why would you do it?

33 Comments

3) You make a thread moaning about other threads

be my valentine VB1?

Original Poster Banned

king261;7836058

3) You make a thread moaning about other threads

Fair point, but when i post - people listen*

MinstrelMan;7836061

be my valentine VB1?

Sure thing. Can we have ice cream?

* - Actually I was hoping for more from this thread, but maybe posting at 8am on valentines day wasn't such a hot idea.

you read my mind....... a sundae with 2 spoons?

excellent thread VB1

vibeone;7836071

* - Actually I was hoping for more from this thread, but maybe posting at … * - Actually I was hoping for more from this thread, but maybe posting at 8am on valentines day wasn't such a hot idea.[/B]

Good point. By posting in this thread that early on Valentines' day, you are admitting that you are not up to the hilt.

from me to you VB1

http://files.myopera.com/labatluong11026668/albums/560350/BITTER%20Sweet.jpg

Maybe i can start a thread wishing people a Happy Chinese New Year!!!

thesaint;7836153

Good point. By posting in this thread that early on Valentines' day, you … Good point. By posting in this thread that early on Valentines' day, you are admitting that you are not up to the hilt.

Touche

I guess someone who has posted over 10k comments on here would be bothered about it...

On another note, HUKD misc is messes up. Too many egos and, frankly, it's not here nor there. Its supposed to be a bargain consumer website and all you get is morons posting non-existent compotitions, others on false accounts patting himself on the back, people wishing happy birthday to loved ones who don't go on this site and others posting tragic bobsled fatalities because they know they will get replies. Pah. I think I will take a break from here for a while...Meh.

Banned

ei8hty5ive;7836354

I guess someone who has posted over 10k comments on here would be … I guess someone who has posted over 10k comments on here would be bothered about it...On another note, HUKD misc is messes up. Too many egos and, frankly, it's not here nor there. Its supposed to be a bargain consumer website and all you get is morons posting non-existent compotitions, others on false accounts patting himself on the back, people wishing happy birthday to loved ones who don't go on this site and others posting tragic bobsled fatalities because they know they will get replies. Pah. I think I will take a break from here for a while...Meh.

its all part of life's rich tapestry... Happy Easter :-D

OP, it sounds like you have gone far too long without a "lady friend"

ei8hty5ive;7836354

I guess someone who has posted over 10k comments on here would be … I guess someone who has posted over 10k comments on here would be bothered about it...On another note, HUKD misc is messes up. Too many egos and, frankly, it's not here nor there. Its supposed to be a bargain consumer website and all you get is morons posting non-existent compotitions, others on false accounts patting himself on the back, people wishing happy birthday to loved ones who don't go on this site and others posting tragic bobsled fatalities because they know they will get replies. Pah. I think I will take a break from here for a while...Meh.

you failed to mention the PM of nudes. :thumbsup:

Banned

transit;7836387

OP, it sounds like you have gone far too long without a "lady friend"

he`s going through puberty so difficult time and no doubt at school all the boys got cards of the girls and the Op missed out, so obviously feeling left out...http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/c030.gif

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/e045.gif

MinstrelMan;7836390

you failed to mention the PM of nudes. :thumbsup:

and cyber affairs
phantom pregnancies
etc etc
:thumbsup:

ilovepink;7836413

and cyber affairsphantom pregnanciesetc etc:thumbsup:

She's on to me :?

Banned

ilovepink;7836413

NO WAY http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a010.gif

dog_cop;7836411

he`s going through puberty so difficult time and no doubt at school all … he`s going through puberty so difficult time and no doubt at school all the boys got cards of the girls and the Op missed out, so obviously feeling left out...

shut up you and come back to bed

ilovepink;7836413

whatever do you mean :-D

MinstrelMan;7836417

She's on to me :?

;-)

So you finally admit your a ****** :w00t: "Why would you do it?"

Just for you on this special day: U and Ur Hand by Pink youtube.com/wat…t=1 ... enjoy :thumbsup:

Banned

Kirajai;7836200

Maybe i can start a thread wishing people a Happy Chinese New Year!!!

You can but not many of us will understand it. :?

Banned

lol @ tara........shes hitting the nail right on the head.......with the right tool!!!

That was my valentines thread
Sorry for offending you!
Made lots of people happy though!!

Samwards;7839721

That was my valentines thread :(Sorry for offending you!Made lots of … That was my valentines thread :(Sorry for offending you!Made lots of people happy though!!

i wouldnt worry about it Sam,the thread was fine compared to some ive read lately, glad you got your name sorted as well :thumbsup:

my head hurts

LOL @ tara1082 editing the OP TWICE :lol: bit stalkerish lol

micoo;7839972

LOL @ tara1082 editing the OP TWICE :lol: bit stalkerish lol

init get a life love. lol

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7840197

init get a life love. lol

I've enjoy Reading the random mix of replies here. All funny some genuinely bitter, some stalkerish and some seeing it in the way it was intended

I spent valentines buying a new (used) car, not a rrp 66k Beemer, but a fair upgrade for me on my quest for BG1 style world domination

vibeone;7842104

I've enjoy Reading the random mix of replies here. All funny some … I've enjoy Reading the random mix of replies here. All funny some genuinely bitter, some stalkerish and some seeing it in the way it was intendedI spent valentines buying a new (used) car, not a rrp 66k Beemer, but a fair upgrade for me on my quest for BG1 style world domination

what car did u buy brah

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7842312

what car did u buy brah

Diesel focus tdci ghia to replace an older petrol focus.

vibeone - cars you can believe in. (No h4te!)

inb4 crap car

Banned

vibeone;7842550

Diesel focus tdci ghia to replace an older petrol focus.vibeone - cars … Diesel focus tdci ghia to replace an older petrol focus.vibeone - cars you can believe in. (No h4te!)inb4 crap car

That's a shame.

I was hoping it was going to be a Toyota.

Banned

guv;7842824

That's a shame.I was hoping it was going to be a Toyota.

:w00t:.. ha ha

Original Poster Banned

guv;7842824

That's a shame.I was hoping it was going to be a Toyota.

So sweet!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions