17 Comments

Original Poster Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]youtube.com/wat…ted

Do you know him?

Have you seen him?

Please Call.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6792018

[FONT="Century … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlEcGHxfltE&feature=relatedDo you know him?Have you seen him?Please Call.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

LOL! Do you know where I can watch the full episode I have seen clips but never seen the full thing

Original Poster Banned

cbryanp;6792072

LOL! Do you know where I can watch the full episode I have seen clips but … LOL! Do you know where I can watch the full episode I have seen clips but never seen the full thing

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Its available on DVD probably quite rare now though. Includes 6 eps plus the paedo special.

Or I think most of it will be on youtube by now![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I know the saying goes "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

but IMO it just makes people look a bit sad and pathetic..... Don't you think?

vibeone;6792018

[FONT="Century … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlEcGHxfltE&feature=relatedDo you know him?Have you seen him?Please Call.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

lol just brilliant!! yes we need to report him asap as he really is a **** :giggle:

jellybaby22;6792987

no.......i just think its just flattering.....

To the person being imitated...

I meant the person doing the copying is a bit sad and pathetic.... :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

ChipSticks;6793587

To the person being imitated... I meant the person doing the copying is a … To the person being imitated... I meant the person doing the copying is a bit sad and pathetic.... :thumbsup:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]still busy talking to yourself sweet pea?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;6794673

lol now now hun....dont be mean...... xxxxxxx..... :lol:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Sorry JB, I try not to get involved with these jealous types. I'm a happy go lucky kinda guy, and thats why I'm so popular I guess.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6794847

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen]Sorry JB, I try not to get … [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen]Sorry JB, I try not to get involved with these jealous types. I'm a happy go lucky kinda guy, and thats why I'm so popular I guess.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Your about as popular as Gary Glitter at a kids tea party :roll:

Original Poster Banned

ChrisUK;6794867

Your about as popular as Gary Glitter at a kids tea party :roll:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Come on Chris, theres no need to get upset, we all know I'm one of the most popular and well respected HUKD users.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

nice thread,

youtube.com/wat…ted

just to point out to the usual mob on here that the comments in this clip are not scientific facts although there is no real evidence to prove this is the case.

vibeone;6794950

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Come on Chris, theres … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Come on Chris, theres no need to get upset, we all know I'm one of the most popular and well respected HUKD users.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

yeh but we all know your some sado in real life

vibeone;6794643

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]still busy talking to … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]still busy talking to yourself sweet pea?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

No honey, I was off doing family things, but you're right, it is a little dead in this thread. Maybe you should up your game, copy his font, claim to be an actor?

Just a couple of hints for you there sweat pea.

Night night xxxxxx

Original Poster Banned

Chidda;6795245

yeh but we all know your some sado in real life

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]
    nah dude I keep telling ya, I'm popular in all walks of life. I dunno why, people just love me. I'm naturally popular.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions