Groups

VB1: The official HUKD Christmas Party Thread (admin approved - see terms in post 1)

Banned
    I've never been a fan of going out on Christmas Eve. I don't wanna be dead tomorrow, and I'd quite like a nice lie in and be ready for a fairly busy day.

New Years Eve - is crap, but fair enough. Christmas Eve - no thank you.

So if you're NOT going out tonight, check in here and enjoy the party. What party? Oh dear - haven't you experienced the world famous vibeone HUKD Christmas party before? GOOOOOOOOD! There hasnt been one.

We'll have party poppers and orangina - free bar all night, then at nearly midnight that bloke from DIY SOS will be joining us live from somewhere in London!!!

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaarty on with the only admin approved HUKD party!!! (not approved)

Terms: Not admin approved.

27 Comments

in...

in after ive had my nap lol

a party in a shopping forum on Christmas eve.
    where do i not sign up.

Am off to be with the family!

out, gonna drink, sort some stuff and party like its 2009 wut?

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;7321561

out, gonna drink, sort some stuff and party like its 2009 wut?

you're a bad guy bg1... whats in your stocking come christmas morning? What do you buy the man who has everything?

Going out for tea tonight, that's about it...

Original Poster Banned

MassiveAttack99;7321573

Going out for tea tonight, that's about it...

hmm tea you say.... hmm... not sure whether you will be allowed in.. this thread is ideally meant for the realllllll sad *******s" :P

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;7321644

out....will b using jagerbombs down the pub to wake me up after this dire … out....will b using jagerbombs down the pub to wake me up after this dire shift at work...enjoy ur night!!

where you working these days ace?

I will be staying in ... dont think i will be going out getting drunk for a xmas eve till the kids are adults

would love to join you but got too many things todo this evening, friends to see, family to visit and food to prepare for 2morrow......and gotta have a takwaway chinese and a few beers to really start off the festivities...you all have a good time now, will be thinking of ya....................NOT....lol....

Original Poster Banned

Tinkytayls;7321667

I will be staying in ... dont think i will be going out getting drunk for … I will be staying in ... dont think i will be going out getting drunk for a xmas eve till the kids are adults

wow I didn't know tinky was a MILF!

(and before you all jump on your report buttons, OBVIOUSLY i mean Mum I'd Like to...... Find rather attractive).

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;7321682

working in the social care department, basically set up care packages for … working in the social care department, basically set up care packages for elderly and severly ill people, shud have been let home aaaaaaages ago!!!!!!EDIT: someone from hukd obviously rang in, im being allowed to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! night night peeps enjoy ur evenings, merry christmasxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have a good one ace. Sounds like a right Christmassy cheery job you've got!!

vibeone;7321715

wow I didn't know tinky was a MILF!(and before you all jump on your … wow I didn't know tinky was a MILF!(and before you all jump on your report buttons, OBVIOUSLY i mean Mum I'd Like to...... Find rather attractive).

i am a mum indeed and thank you xxx

I am off out to have some yuletide fun with my pagan, goth and rock mates my mates are djing at a local rock pub, so going to dance to some heavy tunes... the true xmas spirit... and get hammerd

Will be spending the evening with the wife and kids............so have fun all and a merry xmas.

vibeone when did you turn into one of the fat single mums that hang around here all day with their "friends". This thread reeks of something they'd conjure up, please don't start hun, xxxx fakeness or pretending you are drunk by HIGHlariously deliberately on purpose misspelling your typing. I beg you.

Having said that it has the potential for some of the crazees to appear with their issues so you might just be a genius and the thread might reach epicness. I'll be heading out with the other semi normal folk so good luck and have fun.

merry xmas xxx

Original Poster Banned

ants97;7321893

vibeone when did you turn into one of the fat single mums that hang … vibeone when did you turn into one of the fat single mums that hang around here all day with their "friends". This thread reeks of something they'd conjure up, please don't start hun, xxxx fakeness or pretending you are drunk by HIGHlariously deliberately on purpose misspelling your typing. I beg you. Having said that it has the potential for some of the crazees to appear with their issues so you might just be a genius and the thread might reach epicness. I'll be heading out with the other semi normal folk so good luck and have fun.merry xmas xxx

[SIZE="2"]A very fair description. I realise I am blurring the line between them and .. well me. But I'm hoping the latter description is more accurate :P

With BG1 and ace already skipping... could be difficult.[/SIZE]

bumpty bump

everyone have a good christmas eve evening?

everyone looking forward to later on today or have you al opened your presents

I am looking forward to xmas being over. I am looking forward much more to January when i get to see my boyfriend for the first time in ages

Kitten13;7325303

I am looking forward to xmas being over. I am looking forward much more … I am looking forward to xmas being over. I am looking forward much more to January when i get to see my boyfriend for the first time in ages

prison or soldier? lol

numptyj;7325342

prison or soldier? lol

he works in a hotel in scotland, lol.... so I am looking forward to him coming down here, and seeing he has to move to merseyside, lol

Kitten13;7325363

he works in a hotel in scotland, lol.... so I am looking forward to him … he works in a hotel in scotland, lol.... so I am looking forward to him coming down here, and seeing he has to move to merseyside, lol

lol fair enuff

least he isnt with the fairies behind bars LOL

Original Poster Banned

I have rebranded this thread.

I love the way ADMIN has approved the thread [COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"]he actually hasnt[/SIZE][/COLOR]

nah he's just away with the faries in his head, lol

Original Poster Banned

I've been watching E4.... why are ALL the adverts for text services "FOR A WOMAN AGES 18 TO 25 TEXT 'FIT' to 12345.....

if you don't go out on Christmas Eve are you automatically a single perverted loser?

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;7325483

I love the way ADMIN has approved the thread [COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"]he … I love the way ADMIN has approved the thread [COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"]he actually hasnt[/SIZE][/COLOR]

what can I say - its official.

It's bedtime for me, and therefore Christmas.

God bless you HUKD users. See you Boxing Day or tomorrow evening if I've had enough of the family!

MERRY. FLIPPING. CHRISTMAS.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions