VB1: Tracking a Littlewoods order on HDN's website?

Banned 5
Found 18th Nov 2009
Might be inventing this, but can anyone remember whether its possible to track a very.co.uk (Littlewoods) order on the home delivery network website?

I seem to remember you entered the first few numbers of the order or something similar.

5 Comments

I do remember somebody knew how to. I can't remember but it does ring bells. Sorry.

it should tell you in your account on track order when its due i think.

Original Poster Banned

pink-ka;6926826

it should tell you in your account on track order when its due i think.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]yes - but its rubbish. Hence the question really... I'm sure theres a knack to doing it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster Banned

Kermit2004;6926749

I do remember somebody knew how to. I can't remember but it does ring … I do remember somebody knew how to. I can't remember but it does ring bells. Sorry.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]thanks for backing me up anyway - I wonder if it was on something I've seen through HUKDs.... off to search through old threads![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6926842

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]thanks for backing me … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]thanks for backing me up anyway - I wonder if it was on something I've seen through HUKDs.... off to search through old threads![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Definatly was on here, I'm sure of it. Can't remember the thread though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions