VB1: VIBEONE'S BIG GAME THREAD - GAME #2 - WIN £2.50!!!!

Banned
OK so tonight I'm starting a speed round of my popular defo-not-stolen forum game - last poster wins.

The rules as as before but because this is a speed round - the time scales are different.

From now until 5pm tomorrow if you are the last poster for 2 hours - YOU WIN!
After 5pm tomorrow if you want the last poster for 1 hour - YOU WIN!

The prize fund is £2.50 because its clearly enough for saddo's to be begging for zavvi vouchers.

Here's the rundown of the rules:

Here be the rules, which can be added to or adapted at any time:

1) Anyone can enter including mods, admin, etc. I can post, but not win, and my posts are NOT counted in terms of time. I will only post if there is an ongoing discussion - not just to bump the thread etc.
2) To win the prize you MUST accept paypal
3) The winner is the user who posts last in the thread, and there are no more posts for 8 hours.
4) It is up to the winner to contact me via PM when they believe they are the winner.
5) Site downtime or thread spam time means thread stop time - you cannot win while this is in process. The game will restart when I post in the thread when it returns.
6) There is a single prize of £2.50 for the winner.
7) There is no age limit to play, but you must have a paypal account to win, and an age limit applies to paypal accounts.
Mods can't win if the thread ends up locked.
9) If I'm suspended, the game continues, but if the thread is spammed, it won't restart until I'm back. Prizes will only be paid when I return (need addresses etc).

Also for the 5pm crossover... if the last post is BEFORE 5pm, you must wait 2 hours to win. Limit changes for first post after 5pm

what a pleb
- Jed Maxwell

22 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Previous Game:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ame

Game Overview:

From now until 5pm tomorrow if you are the last poster for [COLOR="Blue"]2[/COLOR] hours - [COLOR="Red"]YOU WIN![/COLOR]
After 5pm tomorrow if you want the last poster for [COLOR="Blue"]1[/COLOR] hour - [COLOR="Red"]YOU WIN![/COLOR]

The prize fund is £2.50 because its clearly enough for saddo's to be begging for zavvi vouchers.

Oh another highly popular competition by the wonderful & highly popular Vibeone :whistling:

lol (sneaky entry)

Chuck your respected iPhone into the prize fund and it may encourage people to play.

Original Poster Banned

renown;7422898

Oh another highly popular competition by the wonderful & highly popular … Oh another highly popular competition by the wonderful & highly popular Vibeone :whistling:

692 posts last time suggests your sarcasm is illfounded sir.

DarkKnight;7422911

Chuck your respected iPhone into the prize fund and it may encourage … Chuck your respected iPhone into the prize fund and it may encourage people to play.

Probably would, but £2.50 is enough for most HUKD'ers. You'll be back.

vibeone;7422948

, but £2.50 is enough for most HUKD'ers. .

For this reason i'm out :thumbsup:

vibeone;7422948

692 posts last time suggests your sarcasm is illfounded sir.

But I'm a lady ! :x

Original Poster Banned

You are also a WINNER.

PM me with your paypal address for big winnings!

Game 3 starts in a bit.

congratz!! shame people didnt get too involved into this

Vibeone royalty of the misk since 2007

thought this would be very popular!

The prize fund is £2.50 because its clearly enough for saddo's to be … The prize fund is £2.50 because its clearly enough for saddo's to be begging for zavvi vouchers.

that really made me lol !!!

Original Poster Banned

Still no word from the winner, but I'll start a new game at some point tomorrow with the same rules.

I feel i am undeserving of this prize and therefor cannot except it.:thinking:

But i would like to suggest due to these circumstances you double the prize of your next competition and hopefully it will go to somebody more deserving than my sarcastic self :thumbsup:

No hate

Original Poster Banned

renown;7429197

I feel i am undeserving of this prize and therefor cannot except … I feel i am undeserving of this prize and therefor cannot except it.:thinking: But i would like to suggest due to these circumstances you double the prize of your next competition and hopefully it will go to somebody more deserving than my sarcastic self :thumbsup:No hate

Fair play to you kind none-sir. Tomorrows game will start at around 7pm and will be have a rollover prize fund of £5!!!

Thank you renown.

seriously op have you nothing better to do with your time

Original Poster Banned

sashicee;7429500

seriously op have you nothing better to do with your time

Irony level: Off the scale.

vibeone;7430164

Irony level: Off the scale.

he was stalking u big time last night in ur thread.

vibeone;7422948

692 posts last time suggests your sarcasm is illfounded sir.Probably … 692 posts last time suggests your sarcasm is illfounded sir.Probably would, but £2.50 is enough for most HUKD'ers. You'll be back.

constant referall to your amount of posts and how much the mods listen to you , a little bit sad really

sashicee;7430556

constant referall to your amount of posts and how much the mods listen to … constant referall to your amount of posts and how much the mods listen to you , a little bit sad really

Wow, youve gone from the hunted to the hunter in less than 12 hours :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;7430167

he was stalking u big time last night in ur thread.

Yeah - I see the forum drama thread caused some drama eh.

and now this thread, despite the game being won, has had more posts then when it was 'alive'

so yes sashicee, vibeone - reppin the misk since May 2007 with over 9000 amazing posts. Next?

Original Poster Banned

sashicee;7430556

constant referall to your amount of posts and how much the mods listen to … constant referall to your amount of posts and how much the mods listen to you , a little bit sad really

Awww everyones favourite little scammer is back. Awww so cute. Hello I'm completely stupid and unable to read, can I send my ebay stuff back pls thank u pls.

Banned

sashicee;7430556

Quick, gimme a hammer! There's a fly on your head!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047166
    2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1212
    3. Cat Chat77739
    4. word association Game74044560

See more discussions