VB1: Was that the most blatent penalty not given ever?

Banned 21 replies
Found 3rd Nov 2009
mind=blown

What was he thinking?!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Why do you nutters always have to have your name on the thread?

Original Poster Banned

PraxxtorCruel;6774072

Why do you nutters always have to have your name on the thread?

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Thanks for the question.

Basically because I am a very popular HUKD poster, I try to help the people who want to follow me by highlighting my threads in this way.

I also add useful tags for people looking for threads made by popular posters such as myself.

Thanks for the question though, and i hope you continue to enjoy my threads.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6774109

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Thanks for the … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Thanks for the question.Basically because I am a very popular HUKD poster, I try to help the people who want to follow me by highlighting my threads in this way.I also add useful tags for people looking for threads made by popular posters such as myself.Thanks for the question though, and i hope you continue to enjoy my threads.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Lol...

sounds like you're living the high life having to refer to yourself on a forum for popularity

Original Poster Banned

munaaf;6774240

sounds like you're living the high life having to refer to yourself on a … sounds like you're living the high life having to refer to yourself on a forum for popularity

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I don't make the rules, i just play the game.

u maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6774268

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I don't make the rules, i … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I don't make the rules, i just play the game.u maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

No, but I think you might just be.. :whistling:

i love how your threads get barely any replies.

Yet the two you imitate really badly often get 100post+ threads.

FAIL.

Original Poster Banned

matt3454;6774377

i love how your threads get barely any replies. Yet the two you imitate … i love how your threads get barely any replies. Yet the two you imitate really badly often get 100post+ threads.FAIL.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Hey - I'm learning. I don't pretend to reach the high level of quality threads produced by JFK and BG1. Those guys basically run this forum, and I just try my best to help the forum too.

I only hope one day I become as brilliant as they are.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

The most blatent penalty not given?

My nomination..........
youtube.com/wat…ujo

gari189;6774433

The most blatent penalty not given? My … The most blatent penalty not given? My nomination..........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3byTNRoxujo

that was more like attempted murder :w00t:

nothing blatant about it at all, it was clearly not a penalty :-D

vibeone;6774397

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Hey - I'm learning. I … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Hey - I'm learning. I don't pretend to reach the high level of quality threads produced by JFK and BG1. Those guys basically run this forum, and I just try my best to help the forum too.I only hope one day I become as brilliant as they are.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

strong life choice brah

Anyone know if Man Utd deserved a draw tonight. I had £15 on CSKA half time full time @ 14/1 so gutted when i saw the reds equalised in the last minute :x

Original Poster Banned

matt3454;6774477

strong life choice brah

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]This isn't my life choice brah - I'm a highly successful young businessman, but I try to find time to help the HUKD forum and its users by posting highly entertaining and intelligent discussion pieces.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster Banned

darren9030;6774480

Anyone know if Man Utd deserved a draw tonight. I had £15 on CSKA half … Anyone know if Man Utd deserved a draw tonight. I had £15 on CSKA half time full time @ 14/1 so gutted when i saw the reds equalised in the last minute :x

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]United Nearly won it 4-3! Yes it was deserved - just. CSKA played well though.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6774526

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]United Nearly won it 4-3! … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]United Nearly won it 4-3! Yes it was deserved - just. CSKA played well though.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ok cheers . That makes me feel a bit better :thumbsup:

vibeone;6774514

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]This isn't my life choice … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]This isn't my life choice brah - I'm a highly successful young businessman, but I try to find time to help the HUKD forum and its users by posting highly entertaining and intelligent discussion pieces.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

can i ask you a question?

why do this if your a successful young businessman it baffles me, why not post like a normal person

cribert;6774548

can i ask you a question?why do this if your a successful young … can i ask you a question?why do this if your a successful young businessman it baffles me, why not post like a normal person

...Because his not? :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

cribert;6774548

can i ask you a question?why do this if your a successful young … can i ask you a question?why do this if your a successful young businessman it baffles me, why not post like a normal person

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]because I like to give something back.

Think of me as a secret millionaire.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

darren9030;6774480

Anyone know if Man Utd deserved a draw tonight. I had £15 on CSKA half … Anyone know if Man Utd deserved a draw tonight. I had £15 on CSKA half time full time @ 14/1 so gutted when i saw the reds equalised in the last minute :x

Put it this way, the equaliser was a lucky deflected own goal.

Banned

vibeone;6775090

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]because I like to give … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]because I like to give something back.Think of me as a secret millionaire.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I am most thankful of your time Mr Vibeone.. if I may call you Mr Vibeone.......please continue as its enriched my posting taking pointers from your posting style :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unidays11
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740022
    3. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    4. disneyland paris tickets44

See more discussions