Groups

VB1: Worst own goal EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??????

Banned
    brah?

Link down below.

13 Comments

Original Poster Banned

shropshirestar.com/200…er/

[COLOR="Navy"]Watch an incredible own goal by Piotr Skiba, the Farsley Celtic keeper throwing the ball into his own net against AFC Telford.

Telford were trailing 1-0 when the goalie scored a ridiculous own goal under no pressure.[/COLOR]

haha clown worse that our clangers he is !

Lol!!!

Is that a magazine devoted to you VB1 just to the right and below??????????

Bit girly!

Original Poster Banned

greg_68;7060915

Is that a magazine devoted to you VB1 just to the right and … Is that a magazine devoted to you VB1 just to the right and below??????????Bit girly!

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Buy train tickets online?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Don't tell me you can't ]see it

You big in Telford?

greg_68;7060972

Don't tell me you can't ]see itYou big in Telford?

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Why the digs? I can't see it either:?

Allow vb1, let him work:santa:

Keep entertaining us and finding stuff for me to buy vb1, you are a HUKD Legend after all:thumbsup:[/FONT]

Hahah
    Lmfao
    What a Bent C*** :lol:

It must have got stuck to his glove SHAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

jtx;7061179

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Why the digs? I can't see it either:?Allow vb1, let … [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Why the digs? I can't see it either:?Allow vb1, let him work:santa:Keep entertaining us and finding stuff for me to buy vb1, you are a HUKD Legend after all:thumbsup:[/FONT]

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]
    Thanks dude, don't worry, when you are as popular as i am, you get the jealous types from time to time. I still don't see what hes going on about.

Anyways, glad everyone enjoy this classic goal.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Surprised they even have footage of such a low profile game!! Great goal though.

As a Birmingham fan... Their is only one own goal that matters
    ]http//ww…6OU

shame about the quality of footage but you can see by the fans reaction it was a biggey :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3941607
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846337
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606

See more discussions