Groups
    EXPIRED

VB1: Yet another 6 x £1 Play.com (Mcdonalds) vouchers *** 1 LEFT TO GET RID ***

Banned
    OK The final lot for this week...

Usual rules apply, I have 6 to give away, first 6 new unique users to post in my fo.lk thread (link below) - and in this thread confirming they want it, will get them

1 per person

32 Comments

Original Poster Banned

6 unique users to post here wins them:

fo.lk/ite…498

Just came across this by chance, but could i have one please, if i qualify, lol?

Thanks.

vibeone;8212212

6 unique users to post here wins … 6 unique users to post here wins them:http://www.fo.lk/item/vb1-vb1-s-three-world-story-about-the-bnp-and-it-issues-with-a-helping-of-rrp-66k-motors-get-fo-lk-d-much-brah-wut-631498

3 Maccie Ds threads in as many days :w00t:

If you win the iPad, can I have it once you die of the heart attack :whistling: :-D

Original Poster Banned

R0N4LD;8212256

Just came across this by chance, but could i have one please, if i … Just came across this by chance, but could i have one please, if i qualify, lol?Thanks.

have you posted in my fo.lk thread yet? here:fo.lk/ite…498

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;8212267

3 Maccie Ds threads in as many days :w00t:If you win the iPad, can I have … 3 Maccie Ds threads in as many days :w00t:If you win the iPad, can I have it once you die of the heart attack :whistling: :-D

haha yeah sure...

i had one earlier in the week, then yesterday my mate gave me his, and since everyone here loves them, we both had a second mcdonalds in a week hence the 6 vouchers today

vibeone;8212282

haha yeah sure...i had one earlier in the week, [COLOR="Red"]then … haha yeah sure...i had one earlier in the week, [COLOR="Red"]then yesterday my mate gave me his[/COLOR], and since everyone here loves them, we both had a second mcdonalds in a week hence the 6 vouchers today

Of course he did :lol:

Although I can't say anything...as that's where I'm taking the kids for dinner tonight :-D

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;8212302

Of course he did :lol:Although I can't say anything...as that's where I'm … Of course he did :lol:Although I can't say anything...as that's where I'm taking the kids for dinner tonight :-D

Haha... I can't believe they've ditched Wedges already tho

RONALD has posted in my thread, and therfore I will PM a code now.

5 CODES REMAINING.

vibeone;8212313

Haha... I can't believe they've ditched Wedges already tho :(RONALD has … Haha... I can't believe they've ditched Wedges already tho :(RONALD has posted in my thread, and therfore I will PM a code now.5 CODES REMAINING.

Is it true you don't get a code with the Big Macs though anymore (and only the deluxe burgers and stuff)??

Good Luck VB1

(dont need a voucher but thanks!)

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;8212329

Is it true you don't get a code with the Big Macs though anymore (and … Is it true you don't get a code with the Big Macs though anymore (and only the deluxe burgers and stuff)??

No idea - I only ever have Chicken Legends, or as a rare treat when they are on... Chicken Legend with Bacon. :P

bossyboots;8212343

Good Luck VB1 (dont need a voucher but thanks!)

Thanks Mrs Boots!

Not long to go now

Original Poster Banned

BUMP..... Still 5 left?

Just wished you good luck mate (Y).... hopefully some codes left.

can i have one please ?

Original Poster Banned

BargainBasher89;8212816

Just wished you good luck mate (Y).... hopefully some codes left.

Hey BB, thanks. Yup there are 5 left, so I will PM you one now which means..

4 CODE REMAIN

TUCKER 56;8212845

can i have one please ?

Yep - Will PM you after I've sorted BB. which means:

3 CODES REMAIN

Just confirming I want a £1 Play voucher. Thanks.

Should I ask why my post was removed?!

Original Poster Banned

bazzaric;8213188

Should I ask why my post was removed?!

Bazz, I requested it for 2 reasons..

1) I'm giving away vouchers, not solely promoting my thread (which we have all spammed each other in.
    2) Because you made out people would get a voucher if they posted in your thread, which isn't true, and you made out it was serious rather than obviously a joke.

Original Poster Banned

n1ck09;8213159

Just confirming I want a £1 Play voucher. Thanks.

Nick,

PMing you now...

2 CODES REMAIN

Here's my post on HUKD - will post in your FOLK thread now

vibeone;8213285

Bazz, I requested it for 2 reasons..1) I'm giving away vouchers, not … Bazz, I requested it for 2 reasons..1) I'm giving away vouchers, not solely promoting my thread (which we have all spammed each other in.2) Because you made out people would get a voucher if they posted in your thread, which isn't true, and you made out it was serious rather than obviously a joke.

The link was to your fo.lk thread :thinking:

vibeone;8212212

6 unique users to post here wins … 6 unique users to post here wins them:http://www.fo.lk/item/vb1-vb1-s-three-world-story-about-the-bnp-and-it-issues-with-a-helping-of-rrp-66k-motors-get-fo-lk-d-much-brah-wut-631498

And you are telling people to post there?

Original Poster Banned

bazzaric;8213423

The link was to your fo.lk thread :thinking:

bazzaric;8213429

And you are telling people to post there?

mmHmm?

I checked it (or thought I did), and the quick scan assumed it was going to your thread?!

Why would you be helping me?! I full apologise if it was to my thread, I assumed it was to your own thread, and was worried I'd get in a mess with people posting in your thread demanding vouches!

vibeone;8213451

mmHmm?I checked it (or thought I did), and the quick scan assumed it was … mmHmm?I checked it (or thought I did), and the quick scan assumed it was going to your thread?!Why would you be helping me?! I full apologise if it was to my thread, I assumed it was to your own thread, and was worried I'd get in a mess with people posting in your thread demanding vouches!

So neither you or a mod checked that the link was genuinely trying to help another member? Does that mean your 'reports' are trusted and authorised? I know mine aren't

Original Poster Banned

bazzaric;8213471

So neither you or a mod checked that the link was genuinely trying to … So neither you or a mod checked that the link was genuinely trying to help another member? Does that mean your 'reports' are trusted and authorised? I know mine aren't

I think OPs get quite a lot of say in what gets left or removed. Not trusted! I requested it removed, it was my thread so no major decision to be made.

i appreciate iit anyway!! genuinely sorry!!

(have you quit the game?)

Original Poster Banned

ONE CODE LEFT! (Rhys - PM sent)

Thanks a lot vibeone.

Anymore left pls? :oops:

Original Poster Banned

Come on help me get rid of this final code before I go home!

Original Poster Banned

edz87;8213808

Anymore left pls? :oops:

fo.lk/ite…498

folk is that way.

yes there is 1 code left for the next to post in the linked thread....

Just posted on there VB1 for the play.com voucher. =) Thanksss!

Original Poster Banned

edz87;8214214

Just posted on there VB1 for the play.com voucher. =) Thanksss!

pm sent - all vouchers gone! thanks all!

vibeone;8214226

pm sent - all vouchers gone! thanks all!

Brilliant! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV67
      2. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      3. Does the app aznog still work?11
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1313

See more discussions