Groups

VB2: Secret Santa for Work

This is my first ever Secret Santa and I've been quite lucky and got someone who I know quite well. We have to spend no more than £10.

She loves stationary [E.g. notepads, pens etc], I was thinking of getting a personalised set but that'll probs be more than £10. She's my manager too so I'm fretting lol. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :] Ta!

9 Comments

mark? wtf?

jellybaby22

oO.......

has vibe changed his name??

o right sorry mate, thought u were vibeone having to use a different account...

anyway heres every single thread to do with secret santa gifrts in misc, should be some good suggestions in there for you...

hotukdeals.com/sea…ncy

You could try etailers who sell on Amazon, they seem to do cheap personalised pens and stuff.amazon.co.uk/s/q…e=1

I know you said stationary but you could get a personalised mug for her to use at work. There's the photobox offer that ends tomorrow. Free personalised mug (2.99 p&p i think)

Banned

LOL ace.... love your "mark wtf" post. I can imagine the horror on your face :P

VB2 is a mate. Not a multi - a second in command :P

Original Poster

cbryanp

I know you said stationary but you could get a personalised mug for her … I know you said stationary but you could get a personalised mug for her to use at work. There's the photobox offer that ends tomorrow. Free personalised mug (2.99 p&p i think)

I like that idea actually...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99186
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508

See more discussions