hints posted on their twitter twitter.com/VCS…sUK

Good luck!
Community Updates
Competitions

Groups

14 Comments
got one

looks like there will be 4 more - 1 each day

not sure if there is a limit of the 1250 total (e.g. 1 per person for the whole promotional period), but I wouldn't mind getting 1 each day

as a student every little helps
robodan91804/05/2020 16:15

got onelooks like there will be 4 more - 1 each daynot sure if there is a …got onelooks like there will be 4 more - 1 each daynot sure if there is a limit of the 1250 total (e.g. 1 per person for the whole promotional period), but I wouldn't mind getting 1 each dayas a student every little helps

You can get one per day. I missed out on today’s because of the site crashing
Hopefully we’ll have better luck for the rest of the week
Dark_Lord_Meh04/05/2020 17:11

You can get one per day. I missed out on today’s because of the site c …You can get one per day. I missed out on today’s because of the site crashing Hopefully we’ll have better luck for the rest of the week

Absolute shambles as usual. VC run stuff like this and have never done it smoothly, you would have thought they would have ironed out issues by now.
Missed out again. Didn’t crash this time, but when they were supposedly live, the offer wasn’t showing on my page
Managed to get one today. Wasn’t sure at first because it crashed when I clicked get code, but just had the voucher come through
Dark_Lord_Meh06/05/2020 13:56

Managed to get one today. Wasn’t sure at first because it crashed when I c …Managed to get one today. Wasn’t sure at first because it crashed when I clicked get code, but just had the voucher come through

I got 1 yesterday. They need to increase server capacity IMO.
Dark_Lord_Meh06/05/2020 13:56

Managed to get one today. Wasn’t sure at first because it crashed when I c …Managed to get one today. Wasn’t sure at first because it crashed when I clicked get code, but just had the voucher come through

ditto! 3for3
trying to make it a perfect 50
Waste of time, spent ages looking but no voucher appeared on the website.
No luck for me today
Got one today
robodan91806/05/2020 15:51

ditto! 3for3trying to make it a perfect 50

Did you get 5 for 5 then? Thanks for posting this, I managed to get. Cheers
TheNoid08/05/2020 14:10

Did you get 5 for 5 then? Thanks for posting this, I managed to get. …Did you get 5 for 5 then? Thanks for posting this, I managed to get. Cheers

Nah I got distracted on Thursday morning and missed that one
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions