vcbet mispaid

Found 12th Feb 2011
Has anyone ever been wrongly paid out by an online bookies ? Victor Chandler have just paid me £150 for Raphael Jaquelin winning the Dubai Desert Classic which doesn't finish until tomorrow !! Have quickly withdrawn £100 and only now have a balance of £78. Has this happened to you & any idea how i stand ?

Cheers

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

ive been paid early a few times (by paddypwoer if i remember) when they said they was sure the bet i had placed was going to win - its happened two/three times and i no certain bookies pay out on events early.

Original Poster

Dub1

ive been paid early a few times (by paddypwoer if i remember) when they … ive been paid early a few times (by paddypwoer if i remember) when they said they was sure the bet i had placed was going to win - its happened two/three times and i no certain bookies pay out on events early.

Yes that's fair comment but he is miles behind & they still have him @ 100/1 . Guess i will have to wait & see if i get an email X)

Have a look in the Terms and Conditions, if there's nothing in there about it, print them off, and then withdraw all the money. If they ask for it back, ask them where it says they can get it back

Original Poster

Cheers guys

Sloth/Mod

If they discover their error in the next 24hrs they will just reverse the withdrawal. If it's later keep an eye on your bank if they have your Debit or Credit Card.

Not mispaid mate! The money is all yours!

Hole in one on the 7th means it pays out as if he won! Bargin
Edited by: "dh058977" 12th Feb 2011

I had this happen the other day and I still don't know whether it was right or not.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/betfred-handicap-1/872773

Original Poster

greg_68

I had this happen the other day and I still don't know whether it was … I had this happen the other day and I still don't know whether it was right or not.http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/betfred-handicap-1/872773

Strange goings on Greg (_;)

Sloth/Mod

Well done Darren..........nice one.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition851139
    2. telegraph/BA/visittobago comp - win a holiday in tobago22
    3. OnePlus 5T International Giveaway! Gleam11
    4. Win a luxury five-star break for two in London at the Capital Hotel, Knight…11

See more discussions