Vectone mobile

Found 9th Aug 2017
hey guys iv seen a deal on vectone mobile really interested in it.

just a bit confused it says the bundle is valid for 30 days and then is automatically renewed

can anyone help me out to what this means?

iv also seen some of their rolling 30 day pay monthly deals which I assume is contract based.

Any help would be appreciated thank you

I have attached a picture
2760275-1sElu.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
1 Comment
With Vectone bundles, you top up as in pay as you go. You can use that balance to buy a bundle - that lasts for 30 days after which you repeat the process. For bundles I've used there has been no commitment to continue. I use it when I have international visitors and want a sim for a few weeks. The advantage is that if you don't want to continue I just don't top up (I never took a package which auto renewed, so not sure if that is different)

A word of warning - while you are unlikely to need customer services, if you do find yourselves in that unfortunate position, you will regret the decision to use Vectone. I had an online top up go wrong, and I almost lost the will to live trying to resolve that. Had to take it to CIFAS arbitration to get they money charged to my credit card but never had any credit on the account.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants