Vector Robot Survival - Kickstarter Project

Posted 22nd Feb
kickstarter.com/projects/digitaldreamlabs/vector-unleashed

For those that recently bought a Vector cheap, looks like you might need to pay a bit more to keep him alive despite new owners.
Community Updates
Kickstarter DealsMisc

Groups

6 Comments
On Mobile so can't post in Misc
Thanks mod.
39964120-g2myp.jpg
Considering what I picked one up for thinking it'd die in September when the servers shut down I think this is great.
theworkingdead22/02/2020 22:24

Considering what I picked one up for thinking it'd die in September when …Considering what I picked one up for thinking it'd die in September when the servers shut down I think this is great.

Just wanted to try help others save their Vectors too.
blueflash22/02/2020 22:50

Just wanted to try help others save their Vectors too.

Yeah, I heard about dreamlabs taking over vector a bit back and my lad was well happy that it might last longer than 9 months.
£14 to continue its support is a bargain considering what people have been picking it up for. Even the £37 option to release vector from its server tether is worth considering.
There are just a few hours left on the Kickstarter campaign now. If you own a Vector it looks like it's worth checking out. Lifetime access to updates and new features will cost $17 at the moment.. 'as opposed to new customers of Vector when it comes back out, who will pay $168 in a two year period'
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants