Vegan (fabulous) burgers at Tesco for £1

Posted 24th Aug 2019
Honestly delicious. 340g for 1 pound.... What a bargain.

I tend to have one one a bun (15p)so a burger costs me about 40p or less.

The benefits of plant products beyond eating a imals seems to be well known so perhaps that adds value to this deal. I dont know.

Happy Burgering
Community Updates
INGREDIENTS LIST:

Vegetables (82%)

, Rapeseed Oil, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Salt, Stabiliser (Cellulose), White Pepper, Turmeric.

Vegetables contains: Carrot, Onion, Dried Potato, Potato, Sweetcorn, Peas, Red Pepper, Green Bean.

Groups

19 Comments
38329495-Vc7Lm.jpg
Are these peanut and avocado ?
This is actually quite a lot of money when you look at the constituents. Making your own vegan burgers with some oats and beans thrown in the mix will give you something you can actually live on much more healthily and work out way cheaper than these.
Carrots need to be free too.
wendyak24/08/2019 23:36

Are these peanut and avocado ?

Doesn't look like it, it's just veggies. Will taste boring, but some sauces should fix that.
These have always been £1 how is this a deal? granted I buy them and like them but they are not half price they are always £1
antony.hunter24/08/2019 23:36

This is actually quite a lot of money when you look at the constituents. …This is actually quite a lot of money when you look at the constituents. Making your own vegan burgers with some oats and beans thrown in the mix will give you something you can actually live on much more healthily and work out way cheaper than these.

You’d better shield your eyes from the price tag of their Beyond Burgers then(shock)

tesco.com/gro…088
Rebellion25/08/2019 01:33

You’d better shield your eyes from the price tag of their Beyond Burgers t …You’d better shield your eyes from the price tag of their Beyond Burgers then(shock) https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/301595088

Beyond meat is expensive and also way overpriced, but also a lot more elaborate and substantial. I just struggle to see the merit of the tesco burgers.
thomasleep25/08/2019 00:28

These have always been £1 how is this a deal? granted I buy them and like …These have always been £1 how is this a deal? granted I buy them and like them but they are not half price they are always £1

I post something I think good value but standard price and it gets moved from deals to discussions. Double standards by the mods imo
rsmorbitsound24/08/2019 23:34

[Image]

hahahahahahahaha you posted a cow on a veggie post, you are hilarious! or about ten years old?
I buy them for my daughter, she’s vegan 🌱 and always looking for something new to try. Thanks
Wouldn't even feed my dog vegan mush, if you do it's animal abuse
Edited by: "Norseg" 26th Aug 2019
MrSkinHead25/08/2019 06:40

hahahahahahahaha you posted a cow on a veggie post, you are hilarious! or …hahahahahahahaha you posted a cow on a veggie post, you are hilarious! or about ten years old?

38337047.jpg
38337047.jpg
38337047.jpg
38337047-7DLFH.jpg
Norseg26/08/2019 13:58

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

oop child alert, admin we have kids here
MrSkinHead26/08/2019 15:00

oop child alert, admin we have kids here

Not against the rules to show delicious food
No sane person gets offended by food
Norseg26/08/2019 15:02

Not against the rules to show delicious food No sane person gets …Not against the rules to show delicious food No sane person gets offended by food

Where is the delicious food????
MrSkinHead26/08/2019 16:57

Where is the delicious food????

Not in a Vegan Shop
Edited by: "Norseg" 27th Aug 2019
Norseg27/08/2019 10:33

Not in a Vegan Shop

Wow, it took you that long to think of that one?? ps: these are in Tesco which correct me if I am wrong is not a vegan shop?
MrSkinHead27/08/2019 11:25

Wow, it took you that long to think of that one?? ps: these are in Tesco …Wow, it took you that long to think of that one?? ps: these are in Tesco which correct me if I am wrong is not a vegan shop?

If it sells Vegan Products I'll boycott
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants