Groups

Vegas Shopping

My Mam, Dad, Brother and His Missus are off to Vegas Thursday to watch the Haton Fight. Any ideas what I could get them to bring me back? Fancy an Ipod but not sure how much they are over there. Need to ask them to get me something small and easy to carry. Any suggestions??

Cheers

15 Comments

Original Poster

Good idea, will do that cheers

Original Poster

Looking at Walmart 4Gb Zoon for $150 (£73ish), that better than an Ipod???

Check out walmart.com and have a look.

Banned

well if they picked me up on-route and took me with them then you would be dead chuffed with your pressie:-D

Original Poster

sassie

well if they picked me up on-route and took me with them then you would … well if they picked me up on-route and took me with them then you would be dead chuffed with your pressie:-D

You got me thinking now

Banned

dcx_badass

Sassie's either drink, confused or horny. :P :-D

well you can delete two of thew above:p

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]:giggle: me + drink = confused and horny[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]

sassie

well you can delete two of thew above:p

Which 2???

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

[SIZE=2]:giggle: me + drink = confused and horny[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] … [SIZE=2]:giggle: me + drink = confused and horny[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] Which 2???

take your pick;-)

Original Poster

This has gone massivley off-topic, not that I mind though

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

This has gone massivley off-topic, not that I mind though

gosh some people are just so ungrateful:roll:

Original Poster

Not at all, I'm enjoying this conversation

You can get an Ipod touch 16gb for $400 (£200).

They are £270 in the UK...

If they do decide to do some shopping for dvd's and electronics rather than designer goods tell them the nearby Wallmart is the best bet.

Most of the shops within the Vegas strip are overpriced so getting a Taxi to Wallmart is a better place for a bargain.

just come back myself

if u want a pair of timberland boots for around £30 tell them to go to the retail outlet on the way to downtown (timberland store)

If you are planning on getting an ipod - what about a Bose Idock? Sound is superb! I got one a couple of years back when they were still around the £250 mark but only paid £105 equivalent in Dollars. Should be even cheaper now with the exchange rate. I bought it back as hand luggage as i could look after it a bit better. think they are still around the £200 mark here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …160390
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1322
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415914104

See more discussions