Groups

Veggie McSpice - McDonalds launch a new Veggie Burger In Norway

Editor
    Veggie McSpice - No, it's not a crappy Superhero name, It's the name of McDonald's brand new Veggie burger that's just launched in Norway!

http://i.imgur.com/PxmpA19.png

What's in this suspicious burger you may ask?

Spicy bean burger
    Vegetables 25% (in varying amounts: onion, carrot, green peppers) breadcrumbs ( wheat starch, flour, gluten , yeast, salt), cannelinibønner (12%), red kidney beans (12%), water, flour , vegetabliskolje (canola and sunflower), tomato powder, dried potato, rice starch, sugar, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, ground kummin, ground pepper, color (paprika extract), leavening agent (E500, E450), oregano
    Allergy Information: Gluten from wheat

[product page]

http://i.imgur.com/TDSCVEm.png

I have to say, it doesn't look terrible, but as a meat eater I think i'll stick to regular burgers X)

Would you try one?

12 Comments

Wooohoooo a new rubber burger!
    Edited by: "crazymonkey" 10th May

It looks McKrustry looking.

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder689/72699689.jpg
    Edited by: "crazymonkey" 10th May

Sounds nice i liked the spicy beany burgers in nacho crumb they used to sell in morrisons but they seem to have ditched that.

I've never had a burger can you request they not chuck all those crappy gerkins, lettuce and mayo\ketchup in the things at McDonald's?

long way to go?

Error440

Sounds nice i liked the spicy beany burgers in nacho crumb they used to … Sounds nice i liked the spicy beany burgers in nacho crumb they used to sell in morrisons but they seem to have ditched that.I've never had a burger can you request they not chuck all those crappy gerkins, lettuce and mayo\ketchup in the things at McDonald's?

yes

Good if it comes here i may have to try it, not a fan of cow meat, shame no one does a lamb burger, mind you if they did it would probably be minted

used to love the wimpy veggie burgers

I wish they wouldn't always assume that if you're veggie you love spice

Sounds like a nice idea, we need to start reducing the number of animals killed for food, the planet can't take it and it's immoral the conditions they are raised in. In the future meat will be grown in laboratorys and will be better for you .

Used to really like the veggie burger when I worked there years ago. Used to get fed up of making triple quarter pounders for my dinner and have those. Never got that tired of the food that the filet o fish got eaten...

They used to make an awesome veggie patty for their 'sandwich of the day' - shame they stopped doing that

Just keeping up with it demand but as vegetarian it's last place I choose to eat. Ice cream are alright but I find their fries too salty and I don't care much for their veggie options over the years.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions