Vehicle tax band - CO2 (g/km) - DVLA

Posted 6th Aug
I just paid my Dad's tax and just before I paid, I got a link to compare tax bands. I saw from the V5 doc that the vehicle is 067 g/km, and I could not relate that to any table on the PDF, especially since the car is registered in '17 and the table says 0-100 g/km = £0. Am I missing something or reading it wrong? See pic & PDF here:
gov.uk/gov…149

3520335.jpg
Community Updates
11 Comments
41600410-hfTMV.jpgit looks like the car is reg after 01/04/17 and is £140 becuase its an alternative fuel car (hybrid)
As above. I think you may have been looking at 'First licence rates' rather than what you pay for proceeding years after that.
how did u even read it that small? That's not the pic I uploaded.
masteratarms06/08/2020 21:56

how did u even read it that small? That's not the pic I uploaded.

Read what? I screenshot a section of the pdf you linked
The date of registration I was refering to (on the V5 logbook). Its super small now.
masteratarms06/08/2020 22:20

The date of registration I was refering to (on the V5 logbook). Its super …The date of registration I was refering to (on the V5 logbook). Its super small now.

I couldnt read it. I managed to read 'alternative fuel car' and along with the £140 cost on the other screen shot I figured it must be that category.
masteratarms06/08/2020 22:20

The date of registration I was refering to (on the V5 logbook). Its super …The date of registration I was refering to (on the V5 logbook). Its super small now.

Everyone had replied just as I was about to also. I presumed the reg date from this part at the bottom.

41602762-oHlgl.jpg
cecilmcroberts06/08/2020 23:08

Everyone had replied just as I was about to also. I presumed the reg date …Everyone had replied just as I was about to also. I presumed the reg date from this part at the bottom. [Image]

Yes, I spotted that aswell but thats actually the date they print the logbook.
Haz_1906/08/2020 23:13

Yes, I spotted that aswell but thats actually the date they print the …Yes, I spotted that aswell but thats actually the date they print the logbook.

Normally close enough though if the year matches.
First year tax only then £140 for every year after I'm afraid
Post a comment
@
    Text