Vendee - Any advice for a good static Caravan Park...

Vendee - Best Static Caravan Park, close to the beach, walking distance of St Jean De Monts.

Looking to book a Static Caravan in Vendee for a 2 week break, does anyone have any advice in regards to a good site which has a high quality of static caravan ?

I have looked at a lot of the major holiday sites, Canvas, Keycamp, Thomson Al Fresco and see a few which look ok...

I would be looking for a luxury or deluxe standard (38m) with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms..

If anyone has any good links etc would be much appreciated.

Thanks

(ps. Canvas = 10% back via Quidco)

2 Comments

We stayed there with Keycamp a good few years ago - a lovely area but back then everything shut at teatime lol - I remember walking round the town desperately looking for somewhere to buy some food for tea ! I'm pretty sure they've moved into this century by now though Sorry can't really be much help as it was years ago and I can't remember much about the site, but it was a lovely area to visit and we really enjoyed it. Have a great time

Original Poster

Does anyone else have any experience of any good sites ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions