Ventoy - A New Bootable USB Solution FREE software

Posted 28th Jun
Ventoy is an open source tool to create bootable USB drive for ISO files. With ventoy, you don't need to format the disk again and again, you just need to copy the iso file to the USB drive and boot it. You can copy many iso files at a time and ventoy will give you a boot menu to select them (screenshot). Both Legacy BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way. 300+ ISO files are tested (list).
A "Ventoy Compatible" concept is introduced by ventoy, which can help to support any ISO file.

ventoy.net/en/…tml

5 Bootable Windows PE ISO To Boot, Recover And Repair Windows
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
deleted2525649
There's already Rufus.
deleted252564928/06/2020 19:46

There's already Rufus.

I always use Rufus myself as well but I can see that the app the OP has listed may be useful for some if you want have multiple OS iso's on one usb stick.

There's already Rufus.

Rufus tends to offer a single ISO solution. OPs item appears to be a multi-ISO solution, possibly similar to Yumi, Xboot etc that can contain multiple ISOs that are selectable on USB boot. Other examples:
makeuseof.com/tag…ck/

There's already Rufus.

This sounds like a generational leap from Rufus, though - unless I'm mistaken, Rufus makes bootable disks, this new Ventoy is the bootable disk, and it can hand over to whichever ISO file you copy to the drive to boot further. This is potentially incredibly useful.
Post a comment
@
    Text