Looking for about 100 of these.

7 Comments

Original Poster

kippy;1842258

try play.com?

I avoid play as much as possible

nacider;1843282

I avoid play as much as possible

best company i have dealt with, cant understand why!

free delivery, think i used them about 4 times, one screw up but they sent me RMA (although they said they'd refund the postage (which they did but it didnt include the registered post since i wanted to ensure it was sent back the do-gooder that i am!) ... waiting for 3 more deliveries for work. you're worrying me nacider ... they better not screw up now!

Original Poster

kippy;1845200

free delivery, think i used them about 4 times, one screw up but they … free delivery, think i used them about 4 times, one screw up but they sent me RMA (although they said they'd refund the postage (which they did but it didnt include the registered post since i wanted to ensure it was sent back the do-gooder that i am!) ... waiting for 3 more deliveries for work. you're worrying me nacider ... they better not screw up now!

:whistling: sorry!I'm sure it will be fine, just any time i've ordered with them its always been broken or its never turned up or its been waiting for stock for months.
    I had a look they want £17.99 for 100, tempted but I'll have a shop around

Does they HAVE to be Verbatim? Cause there are sites selling 100 for £9.99 with different brands. On in particular is bigmaggot.co.uk/Bul…tml and I have never had a problem with a Bulkpaq disc.....yet lol

Ooh yeah I forgot, just check the media ID here: digitalfaq.com/med…htm too see if its a good quality disc or not
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767178
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1951
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…44
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047084

See more discussions