Groups
    EXPIRED

verbatim dvd+rw 25 spindle for £11.98 good buy or not?

can anybody tell me if these discs are good or not? these are in the yellow tub, who manufactures these? any coasters?
    amazon.co.uk/gp/…738
    are there any cheaper alternatives? i cant seem to find any reviews.

9 Comments

Original Poster

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ATYwl05uL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Well there a good price for RW

Original Poster

spobby;6188879

Well there a good price for RW

i just want to make sure they are not indian or chinese verbatims.

RW are unreliable in my experience :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6189108

RW are unreliable in my experience :thumbsup:

i havent had much problems with RW works just as good as recordable.

if you are after this brand im sure they are on offer at sainsbury instore. i think the spindles were 50's. Ive been burning for years and coasters are a thing off the past! i remember getting coasters when burning music. thats when the disks were a pound each! ouch! check out sainsbury if you have one handy!

sorry forgot to mention that i have always found the brand to be very good!

Original Poster

leecroot;6189312

if you are after this brand im sure they are on offer at sainsbury … if you are after this brand im sure they are on offer at sainsbury instore. i think the spindles were 50's. Ive been burning for years and coasters are a thing off the past! i remember getting coasters when burning music. thats when the disks were a pound each! ouch! check out sainsbury if you have one handy!sorry forgot to mention that i have always found the brand to be very good!

the ones that are on offer at sainsburys are recordable, i went to my local sainburys and the verbatim 25 spindle dvd-rw in the blue pack, were £14/15.
    sainburys verbatim deal hotukdeals.com/ite…0-/

RW all come from the same factory AFAIK

it's now 1.99 same pack in sainsburys if you can find it. i got a pack last weekend.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?22
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563823
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814510
      4. Feels weird!923

See more discussions