Expired

verbatim dvd+rw 25 spindle for £11.98 good buy or not?

Found 2nd Sep 2009
can anybody tell me if these discs are good or not? these are in the yellow tub, who manufactures these? any coasters?
amazon.co.uk/gp/…738
are there any cheaper alternatives? i cant seem to find any reviews.

9 Comments

Original Poster

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ATYwl05uL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Well there a good price for RW

Original Poster

spobby;6188879

Well there a good price for RW

i just want to make sure they are not indian or chinese verbatims.

RW are unreliable in my experience :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6189108

RW are unreliable in my experience :thumbsup:

i havent had much problems with RW works just as good as recordable.

if you are after this brand im sure they are on offer at sainsbury instore. i think the spindles were 50's. Ive been burning for years and coasters are a thing off the past! i remember getting coasters when burning music. thats when the disks were a pound each! ouch! check out sainsbury if you have one handy!

sorry forgot to mention that i have always found the brand to be very good!

Original Poster

leecroot;6189312

if you are after this brand im sure they are on offer at sainsbury … if you are after this brand im sure they are on offer at sainsbury instore. i think the spindles were 50's. Ive been burning for years and coasters are a thing off the past! i remember getting coasters when burning music. thats when the disks were a pound each! ouch! check out sainsbury if you have one handy!sorry forgot to mention that i have always found the brand to be very good!

the ones that are on offer at sainsburys are recordable, i went to my local sainburys and the verbatim 25 spindle dvd-rw in the blue pack, were £14/15.
sainburys verbatim deal hotukdeals.com/ite…0-/

RW all come from the same factory AFAIK

it's now 1.99 same pack in sainsburys if you can find it. i got a pack last weekend.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Damaged HDMI port on TV11
    2. GearBest How much is the import Tax China to UK?79
    3. Cost effective damp proof laminate underlay47
    4. Amazon Prime or Netflix910

See more discussions