Groups
    EXPIRED

vertbaudet discount codes please

please can someone give me the link to any vertbaudet discount codes , i cant get the vouchers list to load in

many thanks

8 Comments

]http//ww…est

Discount: 30%*
    Minimum Spend: £0.00
    Promotional Code: 3175
    Expiry: Unspecified

Discount: £13.45
    Minimum Spend: £20.00
    Promotional Code: 1383
    Expiry: 30/09/2007
    Applies to: Spring - summer 2007 catalogue

Discount: 25%
    Promotional Code: 2934
    Expiry: Unspecified (][COLOR=#6f0000]Add an expiry date[/COLOR])

Instructions: 25% of Whole Order + a free gift (don't know what the gift it is) Excludes Happy Price Items £3.45 P&P still applies

Discount: 20% + free P&P
    Promotional Code: 0831
    Expiry: 07/07/2007

Instructions: An amazing 20% off your whole order, plus free delivery when you order online. Claim your 20% OFF and FREE delivery today! Your 20% discount is available against all your purchases from your Spring-Summer Main catalogue and Homes Collection. Discount not valid on 'Happy Price', 'VB2U' or 'web exclusive' items.

Etc etc etc

Original Poster

does anyone know where i enter a code for vertbaudet ? i cant see anywhere in the shopping basket ect where i would put it in
    thanks

hawick

does anyone know where i enter a code for vertbaudet ? i cant see … does anyone know where i enter a code for vertbaudet ? i cant see anywhere in the shopping basket ect where i would put it inthanks

So, you have seen the codes I posted, that's good. :roll: :-(
    Have you looked on the payment page?:roll:

Original Poster

dinosteveus

So, you have seen the codes I posted, that's good. :roll: :-( Have you … So, you have seen the codes I posted, that's good. :roll: :-( Have you looked on the payment page?:roll:

thank you dinosteveus for the codes .. much appreciated (and the littlewoods)

ive found where to put the code now ... silly me :oops:

can you stack with them ... lol

thanks again. x

I don't think you can 'stack' them, but I've heard people use two codes for one purchase. It's worth a go I suppose.

Original Poster

dinosteveus

I don't think you can 'stack' them, but I've heard people use two codes … I don't think you can 'stack' them, but I've heard people use two codes for one purchase. It's worth a go I suppose.

Original Poster

does anyone know how long they normally take to deliver?
    thanks

hawick

does anyone know how long they normally take to deliver?thanks

My first and only order took about two weeks. Spam mail takes about three days and does not stop, ever. I get at least one spam letter a week and it's always 'returned to sender'.:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat613
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691426
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767494
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492

See more discussions