Groups

vertbaudet return

Hello
    On the 18th of September I have ordered something for my daughter I also had a voucher code for the free delivery and a changing bag, so I ordered and was waiting one week and today I received the items, but it's funny the dungaree was. Dry small for my tiny 2 years daughter it was a size bigger but still didn't fit and when I opened the packet which was written changing bag it was a jacket for ladies size 14-16 and I was really disappointed nothing was what I expected, and the return form was also tear when they punted the label of my address on the back of parcel they tear the half return form so I think I can attach that and can return it, but the question is how long does it take they process my return or exchange. I have sent them email but I haven't recieve any reply yet, and can I return it from post office? As this is my first time I'm returning and purchasing things from them
    Plz help me

3 Comments

vertbaudet.co.uk/pag…htm
    look here all the info you need
    FREE♦ Returns and FREE Exchanges
    Our returns service is FREE♦ so only keep the items you love. You can return or exchange (subject to eligibility) any item through our courier network service FREE♦ of charge within 21 days♦ of receipt. For exchanges, any discounts will be carried across and we won’t charge you extra delivery. Either call the contact centre who will arrange a collection on your behalf or log into My Account, online and click on “My Returns” then select “Arrange a courier collection”. Once you've arranged your collection, your local Hermes courier will collect your parcel within 2 days.

Read more at vertbaudet.co.uk/pag…htm

Original Poster

tasape

http://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/page/delivery-info.htm#aocgjkE7IGIovDPK.97look here all the info you need FREE♦ Returns and FREE ExchangesOur returns service is FREE♦ so only keep the items you love. You can return or exchange (subject to eligibility) any item through our courier network service FREE♦ of charge within 21 days♦ of receipt. For exchanges, any discounts will be carried across and we won’t charge you extra delivery. Either call the contact centre who will arrange a collection on your behalf or log into My Account, online and click on “My Returns” then select “Arrange a courier collection”. Once you've arranged your collection, your local Hermes courier will collect your parcel within 2 days.Read more at http://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/page/delivery-info.htm#5mcGukRPYCA1iLtU.99

Thanks but if I select a courier collection so they won't charge me I was thinking it may charge me for the return if I call them or arrange a return from their site.
    Thank you

Banned

free shipping to local shops
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians712
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1319
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414

See more discussions