Groups

VERTU NARNIA MODEL 8088 I JUST BOUGHT THIS ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TELL IF THEY ARE REAL?

Banned
    I JUST AQUIRED A PHONE WHICH IF GENUINE ARE WORTH IN EXCESS OF £1000,

HOWEVER I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PHONES, HOW CAN I TELL IF ITS REAL?

LOOKS SAME AS;

http://****.co.uk/AUT…de0

5 Comments

Banned

Acquired

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove

Acquired

WELL DONE! A+

:-)) GOOD IN ENGLISH WAS YOU!

WELL DONE YOU!

PAT ON THE BACK :-)

Banned

Did I cuss you about it? What I could have said is something along the lines of:
    "Looking at your spelling and grammar phones aren't the only things you don't know about"
    or
    "Buy a dictionary with the profit and a new keyboard too.. Your caps lock is stuck".

But no, I mentioned the correction so you can learn the correct way to spell it.

Don't be a douche about your poor education.

dvhendo

WELL DONE! A+:-)) GOOD IN ENGLISH WAS YOU!WELL DONE YOU!PAT ON THE BACK … WELL DONE! A+:-)) GOOD IN ENGLISH WAS YOU!WELL DONE YOU!PAT ON THE BACK :-)

try scratching it and seeing if it bounces....

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove

Did I cuss you about it? What I could have said is something along the … Did I cuss you about it? What I could have said is something along the lines of:"Looking at your spelling and grammar phones aren't the only things you don't know about"or"Buy a dictionary with the profit and a new keyboard too.. Your caps lock is stuck".But no, I mentioned the correction so you can learn the correct way to spell it. Don't be a douche about your poor education.

LOL AN EDUCATION DOESNT GET YOU THROUGH LIFE! BUT YOUR CLEVER REMARKS COULD END YOURS! :-))

FUNNY BOY!

IM QUITE CONTENT! :-))

OBVIOUSLY YOUR NOT! ------- HAVING TO RUDELY GRAFFITI SOMEONES THREAD!!

I FIGURED YOU'D BE ABLE TO SEE MY WRITING BETTER IN CAPITALS GRANDAD.

FIND SOMEONE ELSES THREAD TO POST UN-IMPORTANT RUBBISH ON, IF I WANTED TO TAKE MY TIME TO SPELL CORRECTLY I COULD, BUT GUESS WHAT! I DONT NEED TOO.

LOL.

IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO DESERVE WHATEVER YOU GET IN LIFE!!

ARROGANT!

Edited by: "dvhendo" 1st Apr 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions