VERTU NARNIA MODEL 8088 I JUST BOUGHT THIS ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TELL IF THEY ARE REAL?

Banned 5
Found 31st Mar 2011
I JUST AQUIRED A PHONE WHICH IF GENUINE ARE WORTH IN EXCESS OF £1000,

HOWEVER I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PHONES, HOW CAN I TELL IF ITS REAL?

LOOKS SAME AS;

http://****.co.uk/AUT…de0

1. Misc
  2. Narnia
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Narnia
5 Comments

Banned

Acquired

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove

Acquired

WELL DONE! A+

:-)) GOOD IN ENGLISH WAS YOU!

WELL DONE YOU!

PAT ON THE BACK :-)

Banned

Did I cuss you about it? What I could have said is something along the lines of:
"Looking at your spelling and grammar phones aren't the only things you don't know about"
or
"Buy a dictionary with the profit and a new keyboard too.. Your caps lock is stuck".

But no, I mentioned the correction so you can learn the correct way to spell it.

Don't be a douche about your poor education.

dvhendo

WELL DONE! A+:-)) GOOD IN ENGLISH WAS YOU!WELL DONE YOU!PAT ON THE BACK … WELL DONE! A+:-)) GOOD IN ENGLISH WAS YOU!WELL DONE YOU!PAT ON THE BACK :-)

try scratching it and seeing if it bounces....

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove

Did I cuss you about it? What I could have said is something along the … Did I cuss you about it? What I could have said is something along the lines of:"Looking at your spelling and grammar phones aren't the only things you don't know about"or"Buy a dictionary with the profit and a new keyboard too.. Your caps lock is stuck".But no, I mentioned the correction so you can learn the correct way to spell it. Don't be a douche about your poor education.

LOL AN EDUCATION DOESNT GET YOU THROUGH LIFE! BUT YOUR CLEVER REMARKS COULD END YOURS! :-))

FUNNY BOY!

IM QUITE CONTENT! :-))

OBVIOUSLY YOUR NOT! ------- HAVING TO RUDELY GRAFFITI SOMEONES THREAD!!

I FIGURED YOU'D BE ABLE TO SEE MY WRITING BETTER IN CAPITALS GRANDAD.

FIND SOMEONE ELSES THREAD TO POST UN-IMPORTANT RUBBISH ON, IF I WANTED TO TAKE MY TIME TO SPELL CORRECTLY I COULD, BUT GUESS WHAT! I DONT NEED TOO.

LOL.

IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO DESERVE WHATEVER YOU GET IN LIFE!!

ARROGANT!

Edited by: "dvhendo" 1st Apr 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771874
    2. Just saw justice league *mimor spoiler*22
    3. Corrupt banks finally being dealt with33
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548044

See more discussions