Very 20% back anyone had it ?

Found 1st Jan
I bought an iPhone 8 recently when very had the 20% back offer on .I’ve just checked my very account no sign of this refund ( I believe it was by the 31st Dec ) has anyone had the 20% refunded ?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Welcome to the world of Very. Service levels are non-existent.
I've had the 20% credit to my account for buying an iPad in November
Yep I bought a MacBook and credit went on account with in a few weeks .
I bought an iphone 8 from Littlewoods on a 'buy any Apple product on bnpl and get 25% cash back refunded to account '. This was in October but haven't received the credit. I have been told by 2 different advisors that the money should have been credited. Still waiting after several calls and emails. Hope you have better luck with Very.
I bought the iPhone 8 from Very on the recent offer and the credit was due to be applied to my account by the 28th December and it was actually credited before that on the 22nd. Just keep on at them about it.
Original Poster
Thanks all ,I’ll definitely be on the phone to them today.
Did you enter the 20% code?.

"MDRMW" that was the code you should have entered., It wasn't automatic, @nanafish I'm sure you open a thread on here and you said you hadn't entered the code, That's why you wouldn't have got the cashback. You had to enter a BNPL code.

Original deal here
Edited by: ".MUFC." 2nd Jan
Original Poster
.MUFC.2 h, 36 m ago

Did you enter the 20% code?."MDRMW" that was the code you should have …Did you enter the 20% code?."MDRMW" that was the code you should have entered., It wasn't automatic, @nanafish I'm sure you open a thread on here and you said you hadn't entered the code, That's why you wouldn't have got the cashback. You had to enter a BNPL code.Original deal here

I actually did the order over phone because the website wouldn’t take the code
Robjet34 m ago

I actually did the order over phone because the website wouldn’t take the c …I actually did the order over phone because the website wouldn’t take the code

I would bet they haven't applied it then.
Original Poster
.MUFC.30 m ago

I would bet they haven't applied it then.

I’ve just got off the phone with very . They said it will be applied to my account .. I’ll keep an eye on my account and comment either way
Edited by: "Robjet" 2nd Jan
Did anyone who had to call because it wasn’t applied finally get their credit I’ve called 3 times now and been given the run around. Still no credit and the level of customer service is terrible!
Original Poster
julieolson24th Jan

Did anyone who had to call because it wasn’t applied finally get their c …Did anyone who had to call because it wasn’t applied finally get their credit I’ve called 3 times now and been given the run around. Still no credit and the level of customer service is terrible!

Same story as you phoned a number of times and told a different thing every time ... shocking customer service
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions