Very

Found 12th Oct 2017
Im thinking of ordering an iphone 8+ from very to take advantage of the 10% off. Id need to create an account to do this but would like to pay the balance as soon as I receive the phone, then close the account, have anyone done this? Is it easy enough to do? Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Isnt it 20% off for new credit accounts? You can pay the balance off straight away, it's what I did with my Nintendo Switch.. I don't know about closing the account, but I have not used it since..
Edited by: "malnuman" 12th Oct 2017
Original Poster
Its only 10% off Electricals. Was delivery okay ive seen some horror stories on here?
Oh right, I got my Switch with the 20%, yeah I know most on here vote cold on anything Very, but I had no problem at all, they were the only company that have passed me on a credit check in past few years. I say go ahead and order if it's the best deal you can find and you got the cash to pay it straight off
Last year I ordered Samsung Galaxy S7 using 20% off for new credit account customers on 12 month BNPL. I ended up not liking the phone, sending it back, and then I rang them to close my account. I also requested all my information be removed from their systems (don't know if they did that or not).
Original Poster
jco833 m ago

Last year I ordered Samsung Galaxy S7 using 20% off for new credit account …Last year I ordered Samsung Galaxy S7 using 20% off for new credit account customers on 12 month BNPL. I ended up not liking the phone, sending it back, and then I rang them to close my account. I also requested all my information be removed from their systems (don't know if they did that or not).

Did you use the phone and they still had it back no problem? How did you manage to get 20% off.
Edited by: "AndyWalker85" 12th Oct 2017
I'd read the small print as codes don't usually work on apple products
Original Poster
fcoupland863 m ago

I'd read the small print as codes don't usually work on apple products

The small print doesnt say anything about not be able to use the discount with apple products. Will double check tho. Thanks
For 20% off try code LXJGR
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 12th Oct 2017
Original Poster
Toptrumpet1 h, 6 m ago

For 20% off try code LXJGR

thanks
AndyWalker852 h, 49 m ago

Did you use the phone and they still had it back no problem? How did you …Did you use the phone and they still had it back no problem? How did you manage to get 20% off.

I used the phone yes but only for 2 or 3 days before I came to the decision I preferred my old phone (Galaxy S4).
On the returns form the reason for return I selected was 'not suitable' or something akin to that. I returned it to them Royal Mail Special Delivery (as high value item) at my own expense.. No problem.
20% off is normal for new credit accounts, excluding electrical department and iphones/Apple products last I heard
Edited by: "jco83" 12th Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants