Groups
    EXPIRED

Very

Why is there lots of Very deals posted on Hot Uk Deals lately

I'm a Littlewoods and a Very hater I dont like them.

I'm not into companies trying to promote there own stuff and just looks like they are spamming the site without a real member of HUKD posting a deal they find

An example is user ******** posting a very deal after just joining up. The user might be genuine but i doubt it !!

8 Comments

unless you have some evidence to prove that a user has alternative motives for using this site then your VERY own comments may be contrued as inciting a negative response. At the VERY least you are making suggestive and defamatory comments about another user with no basis to do so.

What exactly do you bring to the site and HUKD community? :?

:-(

Edit : maybe you should start by telling us why you hate Very and Littlewoods.

mod

I have removed the username that you posted
    Singling out members is a bit unfair - be they new or old members
    If you suspect that someone is using HUKD to SP then please report and we will investigate

StevenA2000_uk;7356699

unless you have some evidence to prove that a user has alternative … unless you have some evidence to prove that a user has alternative motives for using this site then your VERY own comments may be contrued as inciting a negative response. At the VERY least you are making suggestive and defamatory comments about another user with no basis to do so.What exactly do you bring to the site and HUKD community? :?:-(

reminds me of that other company who sent a letter to hukd.

spammed.

Original Poster

I find deals to use it was negative about new users joining up and posting a first deal that looks like spam promoting the company

Original Poster

andywedge;7356706

I have removed the username that you postedSingling out members is a bit … I have removed the username that you postedSingling out members is a bit unfair - be they new or old membersIf you suspect that someone is using HUKD to SP then please report and we will investigate

ok thanks :thumbsup: (I'm sure people can find the user too lol)

The user also promoted the deal posting first, after posting the deal which makes it worse

StevenA2000_uk;7356699

unless you have some evidence to prove that a user has alternative … unless you have some evidence to prove that a user has alternative motives for using this site then your VERY own comments may be contrued as inciting a negative response. At the VERY least you are making suggestive and defamatory comments about another user with no basis to do so.What exactly do you bring to the site and HUKD community? :?:-(Edit : maybe you should start by telling us why you hate Very and Littlewoods.

i myself bring my good manners and a black sack full of doovdees

savingcash;7356718

ok thanks :thumbsup: (I'm sure people can find the user too lol)The user … ok thanks :thumbsup: (I'm sure people can find the user too lol)The user also promoted the deal posting first, after posting the deal which makes it worse

Yep, I've seen the Deal and voted it hot and given rep to the user for finding an excellent low priced deal. If you can find it new elsewhere for a lower price then please do post the link for others to use. Thanks.

mod

I've expired and locked this thread
    Like I say - if you think someone is SPing then report it to us rather than discuss specific members in "public"
    Having a "I don't like "Very" because......." type thread is OK but this just seems to be a dig at a new member for posting a deal for a company you don't like.
    Bit unfair don't you think?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1442
    2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released66
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114443
    4. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?932

See more discussions