very account

Posted 20th Dec 2019
hello my very account was about to close due to not using it for a while but didn't want it to close and didn't really need anything for time being, so I thought I get a cheap gift from it but reading the reviews looks a bit rubbish.

if I return item do you no if account will then stay open or will it be closed down
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I can’t say for sure but it’s still activity on your account so it should stay open.
It’s easy enough to open another account anyway if it ever does get closed but I’m sure the fact that you’ve bought something even if you return it will be fine as like I said, it’s activity on your account.
XSerenityX20/12/2019 16:55

It’s easy enough to open another account anyway if it ever does get closed …It’s easy enough to open another account anyway if it ever does get closed but I’m sure the fact that you’ve bought something even if you return it will be fine as like I said, it’s activity on your account.

yes still activity and I want a credit account I had for a while for my credit score 😃
Let it close then you might get a new customer code when you re join
toonsquirel20/12/2019 17:49

Let it close then you might get a new customer code when you re join

This. I always close my very account after a purchase...then 12 months later open a new one for whatever super code and item comes up (ie £50 off off Apple AirPods recently)
bluep20/12/2019 18:15

This. I always close my very account after a purchase...then 12 months …This. I always close my very account after a purchase...then 12 months later open a new one for whatever super code and item comes up (ie £50 off off Apple AirPods recently)

I’ve never closed mine but only used it twice, once for £30 off £50 and then just a few weeks ago they gave me another code for the same again.
toonsquirel20/12/2019 18:19

I’ve never closed mine but only used it twice, once for £30 off £50 and the …I’ve never closed mine but only used it twice, once for £30 off £50 and then just a few weeks ago they gave me another code for the same again.

That’s a great code. I might leave mine open for a month or two to see...
bluep20/12/2019 18:19

That’s a great code. I might leave mine open for a month or two to see...

The first code was just a new customer code, the second time (few weeks ago) I’m guessing I’d been inactive at least a year so maybe if I’d ignored email with that offer I’d of been closed down. Check back through your emails just in case
toonsquirel20/12/2019 18:21

The first code was just a new customer code, the second time (few weeks …The first code was just a new customer code, the second time (few weeks ago) I’m guessing I’d been inactive at least a year so maybe if I’d ignored email with that offer I’d of been closed down. Check back through your emails just in case

I never got any codes with them but my muk does thought the post
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions