Very AirPods Order

Posted 17th Dec 2019
Hi, has anyone who got the Very deal for Apple AirPods with code PAQ96 at £85-£88 had theirs dispatched yet? O o rdered mine on Saturday and it still says they are processing. Hoping to have them in time for Xmas
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
I've ordered 'Tech' stuff from them and it's taken 4 days to dispatch but then been delivered next day by Royal Mail.
I did order the Apple AirPods from Very but can’t remember if it was on an offer but regardless they did seem to take longer to dispatch them than anything else I’ve ordered but I do think you’ll get them in time for Christmas as once dispatched, delivery is very quick.
Thanks
My order said it was coming straight from the supplier not from Very’s warehouse...so might take longer?
Very contacted me about my order
when i ordered my tablet from very, it took 5 days. it stayed with the message processing by supplier then i got an email from very a few days later to say that it will be on its way if it hadn't already arrived!

it turned up on the 5th day by royal mail 48 hr. i only got the message from royal that they will be delivering the parcel on the delivery day itself.
Got the same problem, still says that “order processed at supplier” since Saturday. I’m out of the country on Thursday for Christmas, delivery is meant to be tomorrow and the reason why I can’t see the tracking progress is because “due to the carriers who will be delivering your order” - that’s according to their chat and phone support.. I’m being really sceptical about the accuracy of their delivery service.. guess we will find out tomorrow! 😥
Edited by: "Igor_Polanski" 17th Dec 2019
Panic over. They have been dispatched
tra1nor17/12/2019 15:19

Yep, mine too!

Was just about to comment that I had the email to say have now been dispatched after ordering on Saturday too
Is the offer still live or ended?
Mine have also been dispatched

I ordered mine from very but they come direct from Apple so no worries
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions