"Very" and Samsung S9+ Questions

Found 25th Mar
I'm interested in a SIM free unlocked Samsung S9+, could you tell me which is currently the best deal?

I've looked at the Very site, there's a 20% off deal running until today, for new customers.
Would I be able to get 20% off for a phone, or is a phone classed as an electrical item, for only 10% discount?
After today, are they likely to run the 20% deal again or will I have missed my chance?

Thank you.
Community Updates
7 Comments
Phone them and ask...
Very always run that offer for new customers.
Phones are electrical so 10% off.
Original Poster
Thank you for the replies.
I've just tried the new customer discount code on the Very site and it's expired.
They usually offer discount to new customers. They did when I bought my camera last year. As for the phone, there's a difference between SIM free and unlocked. SIM free is as suggests = any SIM accepted. Unlocked, was once locked to a network and therefore could have network specific apps installed as default, also referred to as bloatware.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell1 h, 43 m ago

Thank you for the replies.I've just tried the new customer discount code …Thank you for the replies.I've just tried the new customer discount code on the Very site and it's expired.

It's for first credit order. So you have to open a credit account with them. Not just buying something normally.
Original Poster
xfaxfa1 h, 43 m ago

They usually offer discount to new customers. They did when I bought my …They usually offer discount to new customers. They did when I bought my camera last year. As for the phone, there's a difference between SIM free and unlocked. SIM free is as suggests = any SIM accepted. Unlocked, was once locked to a network and therefore could have network specific apps installed as default, also referred to as bloatware.

Thank you.
Original Poster
jco8315 m ago

It's for first credit order. So you have to open a credit account with …It's for first credit order. So you have to open a credit account with them. Not just buying something normally.

Thank you for the explanation.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants