Found 8th Nov 2010
I do not own a mobile phone . I am going to germany this weekend for 3 days I would like to get a pay as you go phone that can be used in germany when I return to uk this phone will be hardly used i.e a throw away phone would be ideal. any ideas would be appreciated

3 Comments

Carphone Warehouse do really cheap phones for PAYG (I got one for £2.50) - not sure if they can be used abroad, though. May be worth asking them.

Would have thought a mate / family would have a old spare phone (don't know whether it would work in Germany though) and then get a free pay as you go sim.

MR1123

you need a triband phone, when you find a phone you want to buy just look … you need a triband phone, when you find a phone you want to buy just look at the specs and see if tri-band is there if not, the phone wont work in germany.

btw buy a sim from germany and you would save money thats what i do when i go on hloidays
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769408
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…47104
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604807
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322860

See more discussions