very discount code

Found 5th May 2010
Hi everyone,

I know Very discount codes come with a HUGE warning about using them as the terms and conditions state that the code has to be given to you in particular to use it.

The only thing that confuses me is how do I get them to send me the £30 off of £60 spend?! This is apparently for new customers, but if you dont get the code from a forum how are you supposed to get it?!

Their policy seems a bit backwards in going forwards...

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Original Poster

this is the code I am talking about..

hotukdeals.com/ite…th-

They send it to you. I get them through the post or emailed to me if I don't use my Littlewoods or Very account for a while.

Original Poster

nickw90;8536108

They send it to you. I get them through the post or emailed to me if I … They send it to you. I get them through the post or emailed to me if I don't use my Littlewoods or Very account for a while.

its for NEW customers only though...this is what I cant understand...if I'm not already a customer how do they send the code? :?

I posted that voucher. That particular code was from a referral website - like Quidco. On the Littlewoods and Very websites, you used to be able to click the "Offer" tab, and there would usually be a £30 off code for new customers on there too.

Usually though every couple of months I'll get an email or a letter from Littlewoods, with a £30 off code.

Original Poster

thanks for your help!! I have repped you!!

Just enter a new email address and you become a new customer again and again and again.....
Post a comment
@
    Text