Very extra 20% off all samsung tv's including sale items

Posted 24th Jan
not going to make this a deal as many people hate very, but at the moment they have 20% off all samsung televisions when added to your account on bnpl using code PEH7W and some are already on sale making the total price on some models hundreds cheaper than currys etc..
i used a similar 20% off code on black friday to buy acer helios 300 gaming laptop on sale from £1300 to £1000 then got extra £200 off making it £800, unbelievable deal and i recieved the £200 credit to my account after 8 weeks and then cleared the balance in full with no interest.
just thought it might help someone out hopefully
if your after an 82 inch QLED the Samsung QE82Q60 works out to £1839 thats over £400 cheaper than anywhere else i found
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

18 Comments
It’s not all Samsung TVs it’s selected
39754845-09IDP.jpg
Arto24/01/2020 21:03

It’s not all Samsung TVs it’s selected[Image]

Incorrect its all of them
Arto24/01/2020 21:11

Can you not read it clearly says “Selected”

I just told you its incorrect, can you not read ? Do you really think i would put ALL if it wasn't ? Go do your research like i have before putting rude comments
Edited by: "Mark_Hickman" 24th Jan
Good deal although it doesn't appear to be working. Add to my account go through and select the delivery options, enter the code and states invalid...customer service closed, shame...will try them tomorrow
grant0r24/01/2020 21:26

Good deal although it doesn't appear to be working. Add to my account go …Good deal although it doesn't appear to be working. Add to my account go through and select the delivery options, enter the code and states invalid...customer service closed, shame...will try them tomorrow

Hopefully you can get it working, as a few models work out to very good prices
grant0r24/01/2020 21:26

Good deal although it doesn't appear to be working. Add to my account go …Good deal although it doesn't appear to be working. Add to my account go through and select the delivery options, enter the code and states invalid...customer service closed, shame...will try them tomorrow

Just checked and it added code ok for me
39755165-5rqaY.jpgAfter adding it i got screen above
How long does it take to get the 20% back
Roblanc824/01/2020 22:57

How long does it take to get the 20% back

It states youll recieve it by march, its on buy now pay later, so you can wait till march then clear in full after if thats what you want
I’ve tried various different tvs and i always get that the promo code is invalid.... such a shame as would’ve been a great time to get a QLED tv
luis.lopes25/01/2020 09:50

I’ve tried various different tvs and i always get that the promo code is i …I’ve tried various different tvs and i always get that the promo code is invalid.... such a shame as would’ve been a great time to get a QLED tv

Do you have a credit account and are you signed in ?
Mark_Hickman24/01/2020 21:37

Just checked and it added code ok for me [Image] After adding it i got …Just checked and it added code ok for me [Image] After adding it i got screen above

Is it a new account you have? It doesn't state you need it in the terms, on live chat with them just now so will see what the story is.
Strange one - so apparently although I have a null balance and a high credit limit they won't offer it to me as my account is "dormant" and I haven't ordered since 2018.... pretty backwards - good offer though!
grant0r25/01/2020 10:48

Is it a new account you have? It doesn't state you need it in the terms, …Is it a new account you have? It doesn't state you need it in the terms, on live chat with them just now so will see what the story is.

No my account is around 2 years old, i only ever order when i see these 20% off orders and i clear in full the day they add my credit so my account is usually dormant most of the year, very strange although i bought a laptop with 20% off black friday so i guess im not classed as dormant currently ? Still very strange
Mark_Hickman25/01/2020 09:58

I do, £1000 credit and logged in
luis.lopes25/01/2020 13:25

I do, £1000 credit and logged in

If you read a few comments up, another member contacted customer service and they basically said they're only offering it to none dormant accounts, luckily for me i bought a laptop off them using a different 20% off code black friday so i can use this code
Mark_Hickman25/01/2020 09:58

So seems like if your account is no longer on buy now pay later if it goes unused for too long, thus removing this option and will not accept the promo code
I dont have anything on buy now pay later currently, i paid my laptop off in full after they credited the 20% a few weeks back but its available to me.
Yes sounds to me like they only allow recent buyers to take advantage of these huge savings.
I seem to find good offers on very every few months so i will always get to use the codes hopefully
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants