It has a blue light on screen
When watching something it disappears
Anyone know what it could be
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Could be this...The blue light filter will adjust the screen's lights to reduce eye strain while you are looking at the screen.
You can turn it off in the settings.

deleted2281559
1850maggie22/02/2020 13:00

Could be this...The blue light filter will adjust the screen's lights to …Could be this...The blue light filter will adjust the screen's lights to reduce eye strain while you are looking at the screen.You can turn it off in the settings.

Would you know how to please?
deleted228155922/02/2020 13:02

Would you know how to please?

you can turn it off. Just go into your Menu and go down to the Cog setting and it's under 'Light Effect' you can either have it for the light to be on whilst 'Watching mode on, Standby mode on, off or on.

If that does not help, do a search on you tube and it should guide you through it.(search with your model number)
photo to show us here?
Lol, saying faulty when it could be user error..
Bargainhead22/02/2020 13:18

Lol, saying faulty when it could be user error..

hubby was grumbling about the sky box being really bad and unresponsive when he tried to put it on standby a couple of days ago.

i said to him there is nothing wrong with the box as he was pressing the search button on the remote instead of the power button!
mutley122/02/2020 13:32

hubby was grumbling about the sky box being really bad and unresponsive …hubby was grumbling about the sky box being really bad and unresponsive when he tried to put it on standby a couple of days ago. i said to him there is nothing wrong with the box as he was pressing the search button on the remote instead of the power button!

deleted2281559
1850maggie22/02/2020 13:10

you can turn it off. Just go into your Menu and go down to the Cog setting …you can turn it off. Just go into your Menu and go down to the Cog setting and it's under 'Light Effect' you can either have it for the light to be on whilst 'Watching mode on, Standby mode on, off or on.If that does not help, do a search on you tube and it should guide you through it.(search with your model number)

No
Option and rang did troubleshoot its tv fault inside blue light in centre
deleted228155922/02/2020 14:49

NoOption and rang did troubleshoot its tv fault inside blue light in centre

Wasn’t it easier to just ring and troubleshoot in first place with the company than ask strangers who obviously had no idea...
deleted228155922/02/2020 14:56

Comment deleted

But you never got one did you and engineers on here couldn’t start a repair or warranty, you would still need to go through Samsung.. hence why isn’t it easier to do that in first place. Yes I must be the fool, pmsl...
deleted2281559
Bargainhead22/02/2020 14:58

But you never got one did you and engineers on here couldn’t start a r …But you never got one did you and engineers on here couldn’t start a repair or warranty, you would still need to go through Samsung.. hence why isn’t it easier to do that in first place. Yes I must be the fool, pmsl...

Bye
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants