Groups

very funny

i found this very amusing!

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/…DVW

11 Comments

She's not bitter is she.

That was highly amusing :lol:

And for those who like their potty humour, I was sent this link today.

Freebie had a look at there other items,they are also selling this

cgi.ebay.com/ws/…d=1

this is bloody hilarious it makes me wonder if he used to go out with the girl in question himself tho

DuckDodgers

Freebie had a look at there other items,they are also selling … Freebie had a look at there other items,they are also selling thishttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5528276521&rd=1

this one nearly made me roll of my chair

how can ppl actually bid on this load of ol codswallop

no ebay links:x :x lol

dead link myside :?

'Invalid item' - Mind all eBay links from emails say that for me, even though I know they are valid (cos they are my auctions!)

The link is dead - maybe it's 'cos that the OP was from October 2004:giggle:

I think "dunno" should check post dates before bumping....

has dunno been pulled up for using ebay links???

Think that may be the reason he bumped this. Mind you had to search the depths of hell for a 3 year old link that somebody had posted in a previous life (its that old) and it is not lnked to a product recommendation anyway, just a funny thing for sale and would therefore be allowed (I presume).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741454
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151

See more discussions